Chapter 5: Bonds Tested

Bakugo's POV:

As Deku and I trailed behind Eraserhead, the tension in the air was palpable, weighing heavily on my shoulders. We were headed to Eraserhead's office to address the incident with the extra, and I couldn't shake off the feeling of unease that gnawed at me. What was Deku doing tagging along? He hadn't even been involved in the fight. I scoffed inwardly at the thought.

We stepped into Eraserhead's office, and he settled into his chair, his stern gaze fixed upon us. "Sit down, you two," he commanded, his voice carrying a tinge of irritation. Deku promptly took his seat, and I reluctantly sat down beside him, my frustration simmering just beneath the surface.

Eraserhead's gaze shifted to me, his eyes narrowing. "Explain, Bakugo."

I took a deep breath, attempting to keep my anger in check. "The reason I confronted him was because he walked up to the Bakusquad and slapped Mina's ass, then had the audacity to make a comment about it. I was on the verge of teaching him a lesson, but the Bakusquad managed to restrain me. And then, after a few minutes, the same extra returned and dumped his food on Mina's hair," I explained, my voice laced with a mix of fury and frustration. The memory of that disrespectful act continued to stoke the flames of my rage.

Eraserhead nodded, seemingly understanding. "Thank you for providing me with the details, Bakugo. I will contact all of your parents to discuss the situation further."

As Eraserhead shifted his attention to Deku, a twinge of annoyance coursed through me. I couldn't help but wonder what Deku's role was in all of this. While observing him speak, it became evident that his stuttering was a clear reflection of his fear of facing consequences or getting into trouble. The way he struggled to speak fluently made it clear that he was afraid of the negative outcomes of his actions.

If you have any more questions or need further clarification, please let me know!

Why am I dating this nerd again? I thought to myself, my frustration with Deku resurfacing. But despite my exasperation, there was a small part of me that couldn't deny Deku's unwavering loyalty and his willingness to stand up for what was right. It was a stark contrast to my own explosive nature.

Eraserhead nodded, seemingly satisfied with Deku's explanation. "Thank you for your help, Midoriya. You two may leave now."

As Deku and I walked out of the office, conflicting emotions swirled within me. Despite our differences, he had proven to have my back when it truly mattered. Maybe there was more to Deku than met the eye. However, for now, I needed to focus on mastering my own anger and proving that I could become the hero I aspired to be whether or not Deku was by my side.

==========================================

Apologies for the short chapter, babes. Due to an unexpected emergency, we had to rush my sister to the hospital. Will make it up to you soon! So stay tuned.

Word Count:497

Please make sure to vote <3