Chapter 15: Unspoken Silence

Deku's POV:

I stared into Kacchan's eyes, searching for answers, but he quickly averted his gaze. My heart sank as he made a move to close the door, shutting me out. Without thinking, I instinctively reached out and stopped the door with my hand, desperate to keep him from shutting me away.

My voice trembled with worry as I called out to him, "Kacchan, what's wrong with you? Why are you avoiding everyone?" The room was filled with a heavy silence, leaving me desperate for any kind of response. I couldn't bear the thought of him pushing everyone away, especially me.

"Kacchan, you know you can talk to me, right?" I pleaded, pushing the door open and stepping into the room. It closed behind me, sealing us in a world of unresolved emotions. I needed to break through his walls, to understand what was going on inside his heart.

"Come on, Kacchan, talk to me," I implored, reaching out to hold his hand, but he pulled it away, leaving me with a mix of frustration and confusion. My eyes followed his movements as he grabbed his phone from the bed, and after what felt like an eternity, a notification lit up my own phone. It was a message from Kacchan.

With trembling hands, I retrieved my phone from my pocket and unlocked it, my eyes scanning the screen for his message. My heart sank as I read his words, 'Get out of my room, Deku. I don't want to see you right now.' The grip on my phone tightened, a mixture of hurt and anger coursing through my veins.

"I'm right here, and you won't even talk to me!" I yelled, my voice filled with a mix of frustration and hurt. I locked eyes with him, desperately hoping for a change in his demeanor, for a sign that he would let me in. But instead, another text message arrived, further fueling the fire in my heart. It read, 'Just get out, nerd.'

My blood boiled, a rush of emotions overwhelming me. How could he think that texting me was the best way to communicate? The pain and frustration rose to the surface, threatening to consume me. In a moment of defiance, I declared, "Fine, if you're not going to talk then I'll make you scream my name instead" I say smirking.

==========================================

Word Count:385

Please make sure to vote <3