Chapter 11: Shadows of Discovery

Bakugo's POV:

"Deku... are you ashamed of our relationship?" I asked, looking into Deku's eyes for a response. He hesitated for a moment before shaking his head and saying, "No, Kacchan, I'm not ashamed of our relationship. I'm just worried that everyone won't accept us. I mean, our whole class knew that Uraraka had a crush on me... well, except for me. And by now, she's probably told the whole class about the rejection. If we come out now, they'll probably think that you knew about the rejection and dated me after I rejected her," he explained.

I knew his concerns were valid. Everyone would think I backstabbed Pink Cheeks by dating Deku. But did he really doubt me and our relationship that much? I brushed off the thought and said, "You're right, Deku. I... I understand," looking down with a mix of emotions.

Deku cupped my cheeks, making me look at him. "I know this is hard for us, Kacchan, but thank you for understanding. You're the best boyfriend I could ever have," he said, giving me a quick peck on the lips before smiling. I couldn't help but blush and respond, "Yeah, I know. Now, get off before someone walks in."

But just as I said that, Eraserhead walked in and said, "So you two problem children are dating. That's something I never thought would happen," his voice mixed with curiosity and surprise. I was about to deny it, saying we weren't dating, but Deku cut me off and said, "Yes, sensei, me and Kacchan are dating."

I was shocked. Didn't Deku just say he wasn't ready to tell anyone about our relationship? I stared at him while he looked at Eraserhead. However, Eraserhead said something unexpected, making me shift my attention to him. "Oh, okay, that's cool, I guess. Anyways, get to your next class. You're already late," he said, surprising me with his response. I thought Eraserhead would give us a whole lecture, but I guess not.

I started gathering my things, ready to leave for Present Mic's class. I glanced over at Deku, who let out a sigh. "I thought you said you weren't ready to tell anyone, nerd," I whispered-yelled at him.

"Yeah, I wasn't, Kacchan, but there was no point in saying no. He already heard our whole conversation," he said, his voice filled with resignation. "I'm just glad he accepted our relationship," he added, gathering his things as he let out a sigh of relief.

"Also, problem children, your parents just got back to us. So tomorrow, you, Mina, and the student you beat up, Bakugo, will be called to the principal's office to talk about the situation with your parents," Eraserhead informed us, sighing. "Next time, Bakugo, don't beat up a kid when I'm on duty," he said, shaking his head.

Deku started laughing at the situation. "Whatever," I said, rolling my eyes. I grabbed Deku's arm and dragged him out of the class, frustrated. "Kacchan, stop," he said, still laughing.

"Stop laughing, nerd," I said, rolling my eyes. "Or no cuddles tonight," I added, trying to sound serious.

"Aww, come on, Kacchan, don't be mad," he said, fake pouting. I just sighed, rolling my eyes. "Let's just get to class," I said, trying to change the subject.

"Ok, babe~" he said, licking his lips mischievously. Blushing, I warned him, "If you don't stop, I'll blow you up to the sun."

Narrator's POV:

As Bakugo and Deku walked to their next class, a mysterious shadow observed them from a distance. "So, they're dating," the mysterious shadow whispered. "That's good. I'll make their lives a living hell," the shadow added with a sinister tone.

==========================================

Also babes resignation in a relationship refers to a state of acceptance or surrender.

Hey my darling, who do you think the mysterious shadow could be?

Word Count:623

Please make sure to vote <3