Chapter 13: Shattered Trust, Silent Words

Bakugo's POV:

I ran to the bathroom, desperately seeking solace away from prying eyes. The weight of their doubts and negative opinions crushed me, especially coming from Aizawa and Mina. I had expected Deku to stand up for me, to defend me against their accusations. But he didn't, I knew he wasn't ready to reveal our relationship to everyone yet. That could be the reason.

Locking myself in a stall, I refused to let anyone witness my vulnerability. Tears streamed down my face. People called me a villain and I it hurt but I brushed it of , but Mina always insisted that we were friends, and Deku, that nerd, was my boyfriend and when they didn't say anything it hurt really bad. Shouldn't he have said something? I understood he wasn't ready to come out, but did he truly sit there and let it all unfold without a word? The thoughts tormented me as I cried, my sobs echoing in the bathroom.

Time seemed to blur as I sat on the toilet with the seat down, not caring about the unsanitary conditions. I didn't want anyone in the dorms to see me like this. So, I remained in that same spot until the last bell rang, signaling the end of the day.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, I emerged from the bathroom stall. I rubbed my tired eyes, realizing I must have fallen asleep. Looking around, I wondered how long it had been since school ended. I checked my phone. It was 2:00 a.m., so everyone should be asleep by now.

Dragging myself toward the dorms, I continued to rub my eyes, feeling the exhaustion taking over. As I reached the dorms, I confirmed my expectations, everyone was fast asleep. I made my way to the kitchen, longing for a glass of water for my dry throat. The cool liquid brought some relief, but my throat still felt dry from the tears.

Once I finished drinking, I trudged back to my dorm room. I entered the bathroom, deciding to take a bath. As the water filled the tub, I undressed and stepped into the warm embrace of the water. It soothed my aching muscles, but my mind couldn't escape the reality of tomorrow. Skipping school wasn't an option. A hero wouldn't do that. But am I still a hero? I wondered, doubting myself.

After finishing my bath, I stepped out of the tub and dried myself off with a towel. Wrapping another towel around my waist, I left the bathroom, still drying my hair. That's when I heard a voice say, "So you decided to come back, Kacchan." I turned my head in surprise, and there he was... the nerd, sitting on my bed.

"What are you doing here? It's 2:00 in the morning," I asked, my confusion evident. "I came to your room when I couldn't find you after you left the office, I left because mina texted me too come to her dorm and when I came back you were here," he explained, standing up. "Oh, that's cool, I guess," I replied, averting my gaze, my frustration simmering.

He approached me and grabbed my chin, his touch unexpected. "Where were you? I missed you," he said softly. I pushed him away, frustration and hurt welling up within me. "If you really missed me, you would have said something when Jeremy said those things," I retorted, my voice tinged with disappointment.

"You know I wanted to, but I couldn't risk everyone finding out about our relationship," he explained, releasing my chin and sighing. "Yeah, I know," I replied, rolling my eyes when he wasn't looking. "Just leave. I need some time to think," I demanded, not meeting his gaze.

"Come on kacchan, you disappear for two hours, and now that you've come back, you expect me to leave?" he asked, a touch of anger seeping into his voice. "Yes, I expect you to leave," I said, glaring at him with determination. "What's wrong with you, Kacchan?" he asked, his anger mounting.

"Nothing is wrong with me. Now leave," I said, walking over to the door and opening it. He looked at me with a mix of shock, sadness, and anger. Slowly, he walked out of my room, his words lingering in the air. "I don't know what I did... but when you're ready to tell me, I'll be here. I love you, Kacchan," he said, his voice filled with sincerity before walking away.

I closed the door and leaned against it, sliding down to the ground. Sitting there, I let the tears flow freely. "I love you too, Izuku," I whispered through my sobs, my heartache echoing in the silence of the night.

==========================================

Word Count:778

Please make sure to vote <3