Chapter 25: Shattered Bonds

Deku's POV:

As I made my way back to Class 1A, the weight of my actions bore heavily on my heart. Kacchan's forgiveness seemed like an impossible feat, and the thought weighed me down with regret. With a heavy sigh, I pushed open the door to the classroom, shutting it gently behind me.

But before I could gather my thoughts, Ochaco dashed towards me, her arms instantly enveloping me in a tight embrace. Startled, I pushed her away, my voice laced with frustration and confusion as I blurted out, "What the fuck was that?!"

Her eyes widened with fear, her voice trembling as she attempted to explain herself. "What do you mean? I thought you enjoyed the kiss," she stammered, her hand nervously rubbing her arm. A soft blush colored her cheeks, a mix of embarrassment and uncertainty.

My anger surged within me, fueled by a swirling whirlwind of emotions. Acting on impulse, I reached for a nearby glass cup, my hand trembling with rage. In that moment, I threw it towards her, my aim missing as it collided with the wall, the resounding echo filling the room. "Stay away from me, and stay away from Kacchan!" I shouted, my voice a mix of anger and hurt.

Without casting a glance back, I turned on my heels and flung open the classroom door, desperate to escape the turmoil that consumed my mind and soul. Just as I stepped out, her voice pierced through the air, her words carrying an enigmatic tone, "Renai"

Suddenly, everything went black. The darkness swallowed me whole, leaving me lost in a void of uncertainty and confusion, my consciousness fading away into the unknown.

==========================================

Word Count:348

Chapter 26 will be released in the next 1 to 3 days, See you then!

Renai, derived from the Japanese language, holds the beautiful meaning of love. I extend my gratitude to gumball107 for sharing this insightful idea.

Please make sure to vote <3