2: Oaklynn

These past few days have definitely been something. Moving into a house full of boys, all the way to getting what classes I should take. Ivy has been great, coming over every day making sure the guys haven't been too much of assholes. And the guys have been nice, they've been trying to get to know me, they've set up rules- like they said- and they are all pretty fair. Mainly just basic things that'd you think are common sense, but I forget they are guys and lack that.

          I haven't told my mom that I am rooming with guys because I have no clue how she'd react to that. She never had an issue with my guy friends staying the night, but living with six random ones? I think that'd be a different situation. The moment Ivy left the first night I was here, Mom called to make sure I got here okay. It was basically a nine hour drive, and she was worried when I told her I had no issue coming alone. Really, I knew if she and Rebel came with me, I wouldn't want them to leave.

          I've gotten a little one on one time with most of the guys these past few days as well. Kane was the one who insisted we got to know each other one on one, and it stuck. Bryce helped me cook dinner one night. While the other guys were out, Levi and I watched a movie he's been in love with since he read the book. That same night, Wren had me help him fix one of his cars- I have no idea what I was doing, but he was willing to teach me-. And later on this week, I am going to have time with Kane, Dustin, and Holland.

          As far as settling in and getting used to the change, it's been a little rough. The second night I was here, the guys went to someone's birthday bash and didn't get back until like four in the morning. The third day while I was cleaning up from breakfast, they blasted- at absolute full volume- some rap music my brother and I used to listen to while they played Call of Duty. And this morning, making breakfast was definitely something, each of the guys had something to do so it was a bit hectic.

          "Knock, knock." A voice says from behind my bedroom door, and I respond with come in. I am far too lazy to get up just to open the door for whoever it is. Levi enters my room with a smile, to which I return, "We're going to a little bar and want to know if you want to come with us. It's low key, no one is ever there, and Ivy is coming. Also, Dustin and Bryce buy us pitches of beer and shots." He says, and I shrug.

           I have drank before. Mom let me drink every now and then so I know how to hold my alcohol and I know what my limit is. As far as going out with people I don't know? I never have done that. "I'm game. Let me get ready, and I'll meet you guys down stairs." I tell him, and he nods. What do I wear to a low key and though? A nice shirt and some jeans? A dress? Does it matter what I wear? "Hey, what should I wear?" I ask him, and he smiles walking over to my closet.

          After a few minutes, he walks back out with a white long sleeve crop top and a pair of black boot cut jeans. He then examines my shoe boxes I have, before choosing a pair. When he has what shoes he thinks will look good, he pulls the box out, and sets it on my bed. "There, this outfit with your Heydudes will look good. If you don't like it with the dudes, you could also wear your AirForce ones." He informs me, and I smile.

          As he heads to the door, I say a quick thank you, and when my door clicks shut, I lock it and change into what he picked out. When it's on, I head into my bathroom to put on a little bit of mascara because it never hurts to have a little bit on. After I think I look good, I grab my wallet that has all of my important documents and money, and head down stairs.

          The moment my feet hit the bottom stair, I am greeted with wolf whistles and catcalls. "You look hot," and "Foxy lady coming through." As much as it should bother me, it doesn't. I know this is all new to us, and we all have to learn what is appropriate and what isn't. It's going to take some time for all of us to get used to the new arrangement we were thrown into, and I fully accept that. Not to mention, but it's nothing new to me anyways. Rebel always had friends over, and most of my friends were guys so being catcalled and whistled at is nothing new at all.