6: Holland

Holy shit. I actually offered to spend alone time with Oaklynn. What the actual fuck was going through my mind? This is a terrible idea.

        It's not like I hate her or anything, but after what happened at the bar, I decided it probably wouldn't be the best idea to be alone with her. Something happened today when I was in her room, in my towel, and I don't know what happened. I may have purposely forgot my clothes, just because I wanted to see how she'd react. And when she reacted how I wished she would, I decided I would offer to get our one on one time over with. Granted, nothing can happen.

        Well, if anything does it just means no one can know.

        The moment she told me we could do whatever I wanted, I took off to my room. And now I am trying to get it decently cleaned, so we can watch Law and Order and hang out. Whatever that means for us. I want to make an impression on her that I am not a slob, but I'm pretty sure she already knows that because any time she comes in my room, it is pretty clean.

        When my room is cleaned, and my bed is made, I run back downstairs. "Wanna watch Law and Order?" I ask, and she nods. "We'll have to watch it in my room because I don't have it set up on the TV in here." I tell her, and she stands up.

        She walks to the kitchen, "Want any snacks or a certain drink?" She asks, and I shake my head in amazement. We just had breakfast, and she is offering snacks. I'm not judging, I love a girl who isn't afraid to eat.

        "Sure. Let's take that fruit bowl you made the other night." I tell her, and she nods. As she grabs the fruit bowl, I watch her. She moves quietly and quickly around the kitchen. Her long honey hair sways back and forth in the ponytail, and glasses hang lowly on her nose.

        When she turns around, she catches my gaze- that is lowly on her body- and she smirks. "Like what you see?" She asks, throwing my words from the night at the bar back in her face. She doesn't give me a chance to answer, "Waters and fruit bowl are ready, let's go." She says, and starts walking out of the kitchen. I linger behind, watching her hips sway. They sway naturally as she walks, and if that isn't a huge turn on then I don't know what is.

        I soon follow behind her, and by the time I catch up to her, she is getting comfortable on my bed. "Make yourself at home, James." I tease, and she rolls her eyes.

        "I will." She smiles, "Come on. We have a show to watch and crime to solve, Land." She tells me, and I fight a smile. No one calls me Land, and hearing it from her soft angelic voice sends sparks through me.

        Following her orders, I jump on the bed next to her, and slide under the blanket. "Which one do you want to watch? The only ones I am willing to watch are SVU, the OG one, and Organized Crime." I inform her, and she nods.

        "Good because I only watch them if they have Benson and Stabler. A plus if they have Tutuola and Munch. So let's go with SVU." She tells me, and I nod. As I get the show set up, she gets up, and runs out of the room.

        I thought maybe she had to pee since she didn't say where she was going, but when she returns, she has this huge blanket that reads, "This is my Law and Order Special Victims Until watching blanket" I have never been more jealous of anything in my entire life.

        "I got it off of Etsy." She tells me, and I laugh. She gets back in bed, covers up, and I start the first episode of the very first season. "Are we going to talk at all or just watch this?" She asks, and I shrug.

        I'm hoping we don't have to talk at all because that might make it easier to avoid the tension we have, and also avoid having to talk about said tension. "It doesn't matter to me. We can watch this or watch it and talk." I tell her, and she nods. I expect her to say something else, but she doesn't.