24: Oaklynn

Not long after the group ratted me out to Holland, we all head out to the bar. The first part of the car ride with Holland is filled with tension. He wasn't too thrilled about what happened between Sidney and I, which I understand I guess.

        "You owe me a blow job if I remember correctly." He teases as we pull out of the arena parking lot. "Even though I'm not thrilled about what you did,, I understand, and I'm not mad about it as long as you don't get into any trouble." He explains again, and I nod. I know this, I've been told the same line my entire life.

        Don't get into fights, don't have unnecessary arguments, don't do this, and don't do that. It's all I've ever been told. But I can honestly say that I don't purposefully fucking get in trouble for fun or because I don't know how to be chill. I just don't take people's shit, and in this world, that's wrong.

        "I know, and I won't," I answer. "If you believe me, then I'll blow you." I taunt, a smirk placed on my face. Maybe I'm wrong because I am holding his well deserved blow job over his head, but I'm doing what needs to be done.

        Holland is silent for a few moments, and then nods, "Fine. I believe you, and this blow job better be fast. We're five minutes away from the bar." Easy fucking pease.

        Wasting no more time, I lean over the center console, getting into a comfortable position. When I'm ready, I run my hands from his knee up to his thigh, and then over his dick. For a few seconds, I massage him through his sweats, when he's nice and hard, I slip my hand down the front of his pants.

        "I love your little foreplay babe, but you're wasting time." He teases, and I laugh. I ignore his words, basically telling me to hurry up. I pull the front of his sweats down, and his dick pops out the moment the waistband is down. "Come on baby." Holland begs, and I give in.

        Leaning down to his rock hard cock, I give the head a long, slow lick. Goosebumps cover his body, and he shudders. Not wanting to waste any time, I take him into my mouth. He lets out a groan, and rolls his hips upwards a few times. My head bobs up and down a few times, and Holland takes it upon himself to make me go the pace he wants.

        When we stop at a light, Hollands hand wraps around my hair, and he fucks my mouth kind of ruthlessly. When he lets me take a breath, I use my tongue to pleasure his head. When the light turns green, his foot barely taps the gas. As the car begins to roll, his hips also start rolling as well. Holland picks up speed with both rolling his hips, moving my head, and the car.

        "Fuck Oaklynn. You have no idea how much I want to fuck you right now." He groans, and I hum around his shaft in agreement. His body starts tensing as he gets close to his release. His groans become slightly strangled, and his hand starts gripping my hair tighter. I hollow out my cheeks, and move my tongue up and down his shaft as best as I can with a mouth full of his dick. "Bottom out baby, one last time." He tells me, so I do.

        When my mouth is touching his pelvic bone, I suck hard a few times, and he groans loudly. I cup his balls, and begin massaging them while his body tenses as his release starts filling my throat. As he starts coming down from his orgasm, his breathing starts coming back to normal, and his shaky body starts calming down.

        Holland's body goes back to normal, and I sit up. "That was amazing, and we finished just in time." Holland points out as he pulls into a parking space. "When we get home, if we are both capable of forming a complete sentence, we'll continue." He promises. Something tells me that that isn't going to happen, and we're either going to be black out drunk or there's going to be some issues that interfere with that.

        Once Holland tucks himself in his sweats, and cuts off the engine. "I'll give the keys back to Ivy while I get our drinks." I tell him, and he hands over the keys. As we get out of the car, we notice that the bar is a lot more packed than it usually is. "Hopefully they got to sit at our usual table." And hopefully this is a drunken night that will end with an orgasm or two.