18: Oaklynn

After I winked at Holland, I headed up to our room. I know I'll get a few minutes before he follows me up, so I take this time to strip, and put a couple of bows on my nipples. This was going to be how I greeted him when he found me, but I decided against it because I didn't want one of the other guys to find me.

        Once the bows are on, I lay on the bed, and wait for him to walk into the room. The door flies open, and I laugh. The moment Holland's eyes land on me, his mouth falls open. "Sweet baby Jesus. Why couldn't I have found you like this earlier?" He asks as his sweatpants drop from his waist. "Can I taste you first?" I shake my head no, and he pouts.

        "Tonight isn't about me. It's about you." I say, and as he climbs on the bed, I push him flat on his back. I turn to make sure the door is locked, then look at him, "We have to be quiet, unless you want everyone to hear us." I taunt, and he shakes his head no.

       I kiss him slowly, and after a few seconds he returns the kiss. He deepens it first, and we both sigh at the contact. A minute passes, and I break the kiss. My body slides down his, and I leave a trail of kisses and licks. When I get to his already hard erection, I smile, "Look at you. Already hard for me." I tease, and he rolls his eyes. I give him a few strokes, and he groans.

        Since tonight is all about him, I try to keep the teasing to a minimum. I blow on his tip, and he hisses. Liking that reaction, my tongue gives a quick flick to his frenulum, and he hisses again. I smile at his reaction, and give his dick a few kisses. "If you don't stop, I will fuck your face." He threatens, and I smile. We both know that's a pleasure for both of us.

        Having done enough teasing, I take his tip into my mouth, and we both groan. This is definitely my favorite part of sex. The foreplay. I take him halfway at first, and pull back up letting it fall out of my mouth. When I put it back in, I go down to his base, and he moans, "Just like that baby." His hands find my hair, holding up, and my head bobs up and down.

        I feel Holland's eyes on me, so I start to massage his balls. My eyes meet his, and he drops his head back moaning. His fist tightens, pulling the hair tighter, and I moan around him. Pulling all the way off his dick, he sighs, and I grin. After a few seconds, I take him back in my mouth, and he groans. "Can we fuck already? I need to feel you. Please babe." He begs, and I remain sucking him off.

        As hot as him begging is, tonight is about him. It seems like every time we try to be intimate someone ruins it. I pull off of him, "No. Every time you get me off, and you're left with blue balls. Once you come we can fuck. Until then, this is how we are going to be." I state, and he nods.

        "Goddamn. You are sexy as fuck when you take char- Fuck Oaklynn." He groans when I take him back in my mouth. I go at a faster pace, and hum around him for a few seconds like he likes. "Just like that baby." He praises, and grips my hair in a tight fist.

        After a few seconds, he starts moving his hips up and down, finding his own pace. When he starts doing that, I stop moving my head and humming, and his eyes open, "I'm just speeding up the process." He gives me a guilty grin, to which I roll my eyes.

        "Fine." I say around him, and he smiles. We both start working again, and my hands massage both of his balls. With him thrusting, me humming, massaging, and sucking he won't last very long. Which is exactly his goal.

        A few minutes pass, and when his abs start to flex, I open my throat more to welcome his hot seed. As he shoots his load down my throat he groans, "Fuck Oaklynn." When he's done, he releases my hair, and pull out of my mouth. "Ten out of ten." He rates, and I roll my eyes.

        Before I can register what is happening, Holland is laying on top of me. I let out a laugh, "Someones eager." He playfully glares at me, then his lips latch on to mine. I break the kiss, "I love your kisses and I love your mouth on me, but if you don't get inside of me now I will start rubbing on you." I taunt him, and he smiles.