5: Oaklynn

"Damn it Wren! We all know we are going to breakfast, we don't need you to run around waking us up." One of the guys- I think Kane- yells at Wren. I stir fully awake after he yells, and I groan loudly. There's knocking on my door, and before I even say come in, a shadow is waltzing in.

I love my black out curtains so much, but right now I hate that I can't see who is coming in. "Hello?" Wren says. I wave, being too lazy to open my mouth and form words right now. "Why are you here? I thought you were sleeping over at my sisters." He says, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I was going to, but I got a call from Kane." I inform him, and then tell him a run down of the conversation Kane and I had last night. "So, I decided to stay here instead of making a back and forth trip. And before you ask, yes, we are still having breakfast." I tell him and he laughs.

We sit there for a few minutes in silence, and then he gets up, "I'm going to wake the rest of the house up then." He announces, and I nod even though he can't see me. When he is out of my room, I force myself out of bed, and go into the bathroom to shower and get ready for the day.

While I shower, I can hear the guys yelling at each other, and it makes me laugh. I stand under the water for the longest time before I start washing and shaving and moisturizing my skin. After all that is done, I step out fully intending to blow dry my hair, brush my teeth, and all that good stuff.

As I said, fully intended, but the guys have other plans.

"Oaklynn! Can I use your shower?" One of the guys yells from the other side of the bathroom door. "I promise I will be sure to be quick so you can finish getting ready. It's just Kane is in our shower, Wren has dibs next, Dustin took one last night, Levi and Bryce are going to Levi's dorm to shower, and I really need one." The person- Holland- begs.

Mother fucker. Why him? Out of all the dudes in this house, he's the one who wants to use my shower. "Sure, let me get dressed, and then I'll be out." I tell him. He says okay, and then I hear his footsteps walk away.

I get dressed in a record time, get my stuff together to finish getting ready since I have a body mirror in my room, and then make my way out to let Holland know that it is open for him. I walk out, and run into Wren who laughs when he sees my head wrapped up in an old t- shirt.

"What the hell is on your head?" He asks through laughter. "I know girls do that, but Ivy uses a towel, my mom uses a silk thing since her hair is curly, and others I've seen don't use anything." He says and I shrug.

I've always used an old t-shirt. Silk falls off my head way too easily, towels aren't good for your hair- from what I've heard- and I absolutely hate having wet clothes on so that rules out leaving my hair down. "I just prefer a shirt. Anyways, is Holland in his room?" I ask, and he nods.

I walk away from Wren and go to Holland's door, knocking, and when he says come in I walk in. "Showers open. And just so you know I'm gonna be in my room getting ready." I say, and he nods confused. Yeah, I am too. I don't know why I told him that, but I felt the need too after yesterday.

When he doesn't say anything, I walk out and head back to my room. As I am drying my hair Holland makes his way into my room. He goes into my bathroom, closes the door, and then opens it again. "Uh, is it cool if I use your soaps? Mine are in the bathroom, and I don't really want to deal with a hungover Kane. He's like a toddler who needs a nap." He says, and I nod.

"It's cool for you to use my stuff. There are rags and towels behind the door in the closet, razors and toothbrushes under the sink, and please don't use the soap in the purple bottle. It's Ivy's." I inform him, and he nods. Don't judge me, I don't know if he wants or needs to shave, and I don't know if he'll have time to brush his teeth before we leave.