30: Holland

Oaklynn’s words ring through my head for a few minutes, and then I lose myself. I have to have her now. I gave her a little break when we walked through the door because I love watching her face when she walks in. 

        “Come on. Let’s get inside before we freeze to death.” I tell Oaklynn. But she’s either become deaf in a matter of seconds, or she’s turned on her selective hearing mode. 

        I watch as she continues to skate around the rink, her arms stretched out to the side of her, her head back looking at the sky, and her hair full of tiny snowflakes. 

        Goddamn she’s beautiful. I can’t wait to marry her. Her words gave me an extra push I didn’t know I needed, but now I plan on finding her a ring, and soon. 

        “Can I propose something?” She asks, finally looking at me. I give her a nod to continue, “Can we maybe fuck out here? It doesn’t have to be right here, but somewhere where the snow will touch us.” She explains, and I fight back a grin. 

        My eyes scan around us, looking for somewhere we can do her proposal. When I find it, I smirk. “Come here. I got the perfect place.” I finally answer, and she lets out a giggle. I hold out my hand for her, and she takes it without hesitation. 

        I’ve noticed she never hesitates to take my hand. Not when we first met, not when we were broken up, and not now. I send a silent prayer that she’ll never hesitate to take it. 

        When we’re off the ice, I guide her to sit down on the table my phone was on, and take off her skates for her, replacing them with her Vans. Once she has her Vans on, I start taking off my own skates. After we’re both out of the skates, I motion for her to follow me. 

        “What’s going on in that brain of yours?” Oaklynn questions from behind me. I remain quiet though. She wants to be fucked outside, then it’ll be on my terms. I don’t want people to see her because she’s mine to look at. “Umm, okay no answer is good too.” 

        I keep walking towards the back of the playground area that is blocked by trees. When I’m where we can’t be seen, I grab her. My lips meet hers in a hard kiss, and she gasps. My tongue darts into her mouth exploring, and hers matches mine. 

        Our hands explore each other's bodies. It’s almost like the first time we slept together, like a new body, like a new place we have to learn, but she should know my body like the back of her hand. She knows it like I know hers. 

        My hands roughly squeeze her breasts, and one of hers strokes me through my sweatpants. I break the kiss, “Put your top half through those bars.” I say, pointing to a ladder that has more than enough space for her to fit. “Put your feet on the bottom, and trust me.” I tell her, turning her back towards me. 

        As she gets situated, I pull myself out, and when she’s semi how I want her to be, I yank her pants down. One damn layer at a time. “Be rough Land.” She tells me, and I suck in a breath. 

        I don’t know how to be hard. I know there’s things she likes that I’ve never done before. Like choking, a little slapping here and there, and a million other things. But, she’s never asked me to be rough while fucking her. 

        I wouldn’t even call what we do fucking. It’s more like making love. It’s slow, and sensational, and it’s who we are. 

        “You sure?” 

        “Yes Land, I’m sure. It’s been forever since we’ve done this and I want it to be hard. If it’s too much, I’ll tell you. I promise.” She tells me, her eyes meeting mine over her shoulder. I give her a nod, accepting that she’ll tell me if she doesn’t like it or if it’s too much for her.