29: Oaklynn

"I forgive you." I blurt out the moment I am in the living room, and I bend down to catch my breath. It's been three days since Holland showed me around our house. After he dropped me off at Ivy's dorm, I told Ivy all about it, and of course she already knew. Just like we have a group chat without Holland, they have one without me.

        I stand up fully, noticing all the guys are hanging out in the living room. "It's about damn time." Wren laughs, and the others chime in with their agreements. "Um, I think you two need to talk, so we'll be at my twins."

        They all get up, and head towards the front door. Just as I think they are going to walk out, giving us space, Kane proves me wrong. "Get your tiny dick wet Hol!" He shouts from the door, and we all brake out into laughter.

        The front door slams closed, and my attention turns to Holland. "Hi. I forgive you, but if you still want to grovel, I am not one to stop you. Also, being on your knees is highly recommended.
I tease.

        Okay, it's not really teasing because I am really horny. Before you judge me, I went from having mind blowing sex everyday, to being dry as the fucking Sahara Desert. If Holland wants to get on his knees, then I won't be the one to stop him. I'll enjoy it quite frankly. There's no reason to pretend that I don't want Holland, and I don't give a shit if anyone judges me for getting back with him.

        I've heard from everyone that matters that I am the best me when Holland and I are together, and I feel like I am more me when I am with him. If we don't make it, then I'll deal with that when it happens. There's a new thing I'm trying, it's called not worrying about what happens in the future.

        "You do? That easily?" Holland questions. "You're going to come back home, and be mine?" His voice and eyes soften, and my heart squeezes. He gets up, walks towards me, and pulls me into a tight hug. "Thank God baby. If you made me go another week without you, I'd lose it." He whispers.

        "Trust me, I know." I whisper back. Two weeks is a long ass time, and I know I'm to blame for it being that long. Holland did his part on apologizing, I semi did mine after I punched that bitch. Pulling away from the hug, I look into Holland's eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry for causing our break up. I told you I'd work on my anger issues, and even though I felt it was right, I know it wasn't," I pause, "I want to be better for us, and for you. Give me that chance?" I ask.

        He's silent for a few moments, playfully thinking over his possible decisions. "I guess we could make that work. It'd be an honor to be yours again. But I do want to do things down on my knees, so let me do that." He tells me, dropping down to his knees. "I'm sorry for depriving you of the water works I've been giving you. I hope you'll allow me back in." He says. Not to my face, but to my pussy.

        I laugh, "Really? That gets a better apology than I do?" I joke, and he shrugs. "Well, keep going."

        He does as I tell him, "I want to make it up to you. We can't do it here, but if you'll give me five minutes, I can have you wet and ready for me. Does that sound good?" He asks, as he cups me through my leggings. At the contact of his warm hand, I feel the heat, and a heartbeat. "I thought you would."  Holland stands up to his full six one height. "How about you, would you like that Oaklynn?"

        "I would, very much." I answer, and he nods. "Let's go to my room." That's really only an excuse to go to my room because I have missed it so much.

        Holland makes no objection to my demand. He kisses me, bending down just enough for me to jump and wrap my arms and legs around his toned body. Without breaking the kiss, he leads us up to my room. The way he kisses me is full of hunger and in a rush. When we get to my room, he pushes open the door, and tosses me on the bed.