7:Holland

School has been in full swing, classes are starting, hockey is getting ready to start, and people are pissing me off more than usual. It's been two weeks since Oaklynn and I had our one on one, and I swear she has me on a rope. We agreed not to flirt, bring it up, or tell anyone. That's easy when we are around our friends, but when we are alone we can barely stay away from each other.

        When we are alone, we utilize that time as best as we can, and we are most likely going to end up in some shit because the moment we are in a room together, my eyes and body find her. It doesn't matter how busy the room is, or who is around.

        "He's probably day dreaming about who ever he's been fucking." Drake or Logan - they are twins that look and sound freakishly alike- says, and I roll my eyes. Ever since Oaklynn and I slept together, there's been a pep in my step and every one on the team is trying to figure out who I am with. "My money is still on Sidney." The twin says.

        "It's not fucking Sidney, and it's not any of your damn business. If any of you mention another girl, you will be doing suicides until the end of practice." I announce, and a few freshmen mumble incoherent things. "Coach isn't here, I am in charger, and if you don't like it then you can fuck off." Might be a dick move, but I don't care and I don't deal with nosy ass people.

        We head to the ice, and start running drills. An hour passes out of our two hour practice, and the poor freshmen- who decided their little hockey leagues from their little towns was enough to play with the big boys- not to mention, none of them listen worth a fuck.

        "Blue team is me, Alex, Dustin, Drake, Derek, and Zach. Red team is Bryce, Dean, Wren, Kane, Ryan, and Logan. We'll play two games then call practice and you asshats are free to do whatever you wish." I tell them, and we split into our teams.

        We run two games and then I call practice. When we are in the locker room, I have a talk with the guys. "Alright, the season is two weeks away from starting, and that means we need to get our heads out of our asses, and start taking this seriously. That means, school work comes first, practice is not an option, and parties and girls are not on the top of your list anymore," I pause, and then go on telling them the whole thing Coach Hogg wanted me to tell them. "Okay, shower and get out of here!" I tell them, and they start chatting with themselves.

        As I shower, my mind reminds me that when I get home I get to see Oaklynn, and that I need to check in with my dad and Ruth to see how everything is going. We are three ish months away from my little sister being born. When my shower is over, I walk over to my locker and meet Wren who is smirking an evil smirk. "It's Oaklynn isn't it?" He asks, and my head snaps to him.

        "What the hell are you talking about?" I play dumb, and he nods. "Fine. Yes, but don't say anything to anyone. Not even Oaklynn," I pause, and he nods, "if any of the guys find out- or Oaklynn- I will be dead." I add on.

        He doesn't say anything for the longest time, when he finally does he shakes his head, "Damn it. Ivy won. And please don't tell me it was on Sunday, because if it was then that means I am short two hundred dollars dude." He whines, and I laugh. "No dude, why?" He pouts.

        They bet on us. The fucking Lewis twins bet on my sex life. Assholes. "I'm sorry, actually I'm not, but it just happened and what did you two bet on?" I ask, it's not really registering in my head like it should. Wren nods, and I whip him with my towel. "Asshole. What was the bet exactly?" I ask.

        Maybe they didn't bet on my sex life, maybe they bet that Oaklynn and I would like each other or something innocent like friends would do. Nope, my friends don't do anything innocently, everything they do is a shitshow.