4

Nunew's POV.

I grip Khun Zee's arms tightly to prevent myself from falling as Khun Zee held my waist. I look up to him in shock as he did the same. I soon realized how close we were. I quickly got up , letting him go as I cleared my throat.

"Sorry .." I said awkwardly.

"I'll see you tomorrow then .." I said before bowing slightly.

"Khun Nu krub .." he called as he grabbed my hand making me turn to him. My heart froze as he hold my hand tightly.

"K-Krub ?" I stuttered.

"You have to be more careful na .." he said as he fixed my hair.

"Krub .." I said softly.

"Khun Zee krub .." I said softly making him hum.

"You can let go of my hand now .." I said as he looked down and soon let go of my hand , clearing his throat.

"Then .. I'll get going na .." I said bowing before leaving the room quickly. I closed the door behind me , breathing out as I touch my chest.

"What was that ?!" I thought before slapping my cheek lightly. I shook my head , trying to fix my posture before walking out of the place.

Zee's POV.

I arrive at Janis's office , stopping the car. I sigh and soon smile to myself remembering what happened before with Khun Nu. I then look down to my hand , remembering the touch of his hand.  Soon the car door open making me turn seeing Janis entering the car.

"Hey you~" she said making me smile.

"Aow .. what's with your smile ?" She asked.

"This must be because of Khun Nunew ? Am I right ?" She asked making me chuckle.

"Why would you say that huh ?" I asked.

"You have that smile on your face since yesterday when we met him .." she answered , giggling.

"If you like him , why don't you go for it then ?" She asked making me chuckle , shaking my head as I then held her hand tightly. I kissed her knuckles , looking at her.

"I'm getting married to you .. why would I flirt with someone else ?" I asked making her chuckle softly , placing her hand over mine.

"Because you are not in love with me .." she said softly making me freeze.

"What ? Of course I am in love with you .." I said , squeezing her cheek.

"You're just forcing it , Zee .." she said , looking down.

"I love you .. but you don't .." she continued.

"Janis .." I said.

"Why are you doing this for me ?" She asked.

"Because you're my best friend .. you're basically my family .. you know I would do anything for you .." I said.

"But .. marriage is all about love , I feel like I am forcing you to love and marry me ..." she said as I smile weakly.

"And it's obvious that you don't love me , Zee .." she said as I then cupped her cheeks.

"Hey hey .. I chose to do this is because I am sure that I love you .." I said.

"Don't worry .." I continued making her place her hand on top of mine.

"You're a great person Zee .." she said making me smile , kissing her forehead.

"Let's go .. mae is waiting for us .." I said , starting the car.

"What did I do to deserve a handsome and charming fiancée like you ?" She asked , squeezing my cheeks making me chuckle , shaking my head before driving out of the place.

Nunew's POV.

I banged my head a couple of times on the table a couple of times.

"I am doomed !" I whined.

"Nhu .. you'll be okay .." said Nat as he rubbed my back making me lift my head up slowly.

"How can it be okay ?! The wedding is in three months ! And I barely know what the bride and groom wants ! This is a disaster !" I exclaim , groaning.

"Okay .. maybe you need to get some rest .." said Nat as he grabbed my book and pen away from me.

"How am I supposed to rest when what the both of them said is stuck in my head !" I groan.

- flash back -

"We don't mind anything kha~ we trust you , right Zee ?" Asked Khun Janis.

"Krub. We'll leave it all up to you. We are both fine with anything .." answered Khun Zee as he gave me a teasing smile.

- end of flashback -

"Hoii !!!" I gripped my hair , slamming my head down.

"Look .. we can always discuss things further .. and plus tomorrow aren't you meeting up with Khun Zee ? You can finally get your answers to your 'anything' wedding .." said Nat making me turn to look at him.

"I hate the word 'anything' .." I said , glaring at him making him chuckle as he then grabbed my arm , helping me to stand up.

"You know .. I know an artist who's song is called 'Anything' .. it's really good .. it's by this dude name Kirin .." said Nat as he dragged me up to my room.

"If you are trying to make me feel better .. it's not working .." I said lifelessly.

"Want me to sing it for you ?" He asked.

"Please don't." I said sternly as Nat smile.

"Bpen hai dai tang nan ti ter dtong gan tam dai dtang nan ta bpen ter~
( I'll fulfill your wishes, whatever you ask me to )
koh kae dai chai tang jai peua rak ter mai dai wang arai mak mai~
( All I wish is only to love you through and through )." Sang Nat making me groan as he giggled.

( author : not me trying to promote Nunew's song , 'Anything' HEHEHE do keep streaming naa~)

- next day -

I look at my watch , sighing as I look around for Khun Zee. I sat there , feeling bored as I puffed up my cheeks. I then got up to look at the beautiful view from the restaurant. It was near the beautiful river of Bangkok , The main Chao Phraya River. I then started humming to the song 'Anything' from the Kirin guy. Ever since Nat keep singing that song to tease me , I somehow got addicted to it.

"You have a beautiful voice .." I turned back and soon fixed my posture seeing Khun Zee.

"U-Uh .." I said , awkward.

"Did I make you wait ?" He asked.

"Yeah , you made me wait for thirty minutes." I thought.

"Of course not !" I said smiling sarcastically. I then frown not seeing Khun Janis.

"Aow , where's Khun Janis ?" I asked , curiously.

"Right , my fiancée is not able to come today because she has a meeting .. so she asked me to come alone ... if that's okay .." he said as I gulped my saliva.

"Me ? With lunch with the groom , alone ?" I thought as I bite my inner cheek.

"Khun Nu ?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Huh ?" I asked.

"I asked if it's okay if it's just me .." he said as I smile awkwardly.

"O-Of course ! Do take a seat and we'll start with our discussion !" I said , clearing my throat before inviting him to sit. He chuckled before sitting in front of me. I sat down slowly , clearing my throat as I clutch my fist nervously.

"God .. save me now .." I thought.

Okay , serious note everyone , I want you all to know that I am someone who takes inspiration from stories , books that I read/watch. So yes , I admit that the starting of this book has a very similar intro like a series but just know , I am just  very heavily inspired by it so I decided to start this book with a similar intro but don't worry na~ the upcoming plots and the flow of the story will be different and it will be written in my own style , so I wrote this to clarify any misunderstandings na , so please do continue supporting and loving my books na 🤍 thank you 🤍