15

Zee's POV.

"Then what are you planning to do ?" Asked Max.

"I .. I don't know .." I said making him sigh as he walked over to me.

"Zee .. if you really love him .. you would still fight for him. The Zee I know wouldn't just give up like that .." he said as I look at him.

"Talk to him. Talk things out with him. Tell him what you really want." He said , patting my back making me sigh , nodding.

Nunew's POV.

I look down at my teddy bear , sighing.

"Ya .. why didn't you tell me that all this time .. it was him ? .." I asked softly.

"So you knew all the time .. that P'Zee .. is actually .. my childhood boyfriend .." I said as I then look at the picture that was by my nightstand. I sigh , grabbing it.

"How could you huh ? How could you make me feel like this ? I was waiting for you." I thought , sighing heavily.

- next day -

I entered the studio where the photoshoot was happening. I saw all of my staff setting up for the pre-wedding photoshoot. I sigh , clutching my phone.

"You can do this Nhu. You just have to face him for today ..." I said softly as I breathed in and out , wanting to walk away.

"Khun Nu .." said a familiar deep voice making me freeze. I slowly turned around to see P'Zee. He was all dolled up for the photo shoot. He was in his black suit with his hair up , revealing his forehead a little. I soon realized he's gotten a little more skinnier than before. His eyes was tired even though he had makeup on.

"It's been a while na .." he said making me nod.

"How are you ?" He asked.

"Never been better .." I lied making him smile weakly.

"That's great ... what about you ?" I asked.

"Great too .." he said and soon the air became silent.

"Nh-."

"Aow , Khun Nu .. you're here !" We turn seeing
P'Janis in her beautiful white dress walking over to us. She smile , holding Zee's arm.

"Sawadee krub , P'Janis .." I greeted as she nod.

"Sawadee kha , I can't believe you made it !" She giggled.

"I just wanted to make sure everything is okay .." I said , chuckling dryly making her nod as I then look at Zee who was already looking at me.

"We can start the photoshoot now ! Can I have the groom and bride na~" called the staff.

"That's us .." said P'Janis as P'Zee nod. He look at me before walking away with P'Janis. I clutch my bag , breathing in and out.

- later -

I watch as P'Zee and P'Janis did their pre-wedding shoot.

"Please move closer na .." Said the photographer as the both of them nod , moving closer. I watch as P'Zee placed his hand on P'Janis's waist , pulling her closer. For some reason , my heart hurt by just seeing that. I watch as the two of them did cute intimate poses together , smiling widely.

"They look so cute together don't you think ?" Said the staff behind me who was talking to her friend.

"They look so good together~" said her friend as I clutched my fist. I soon made eye contact with P'Zee. Memories of that night where he kissed me came flashing across my mind. P'Janis's words came flooding into my mine. I then quickly walked out of the place as I couldn't take it anymore. I close the door , breathing out as tears welled up in my eyes. My breath hitch as my lips quivered due to me trying to hold back my tears. My knees soon went weak as I went down to a squatting position. I hugged my knees , breaking down softly.

Zee's POV.

I watch as Khun Nu walked out of the place making me frown in confusion.

"Zee ? You okay ?" Asked Janis as I turned back to her.

"Huh ?" I asked.

"You look stress .." she said , placing her hand on my cheek.

"Don't worry .. I am okay .. just a little tired .." I chuckled making her smile , nodding.

"Okay , can I have only the bride to do her solo shot na ?" Asked the photographer.

"Kha~" Said Janis as she let go of my hand. She smile , nodding to me as I walked out of the frame. I quickly took the chance to walked out of the studio to check on Khun Nu. I open the door , stepping out as I look around for him. I soon hear sniffles making me turn to see Khun Nu , sitting on the sidewalk , hugging his knees with his head hanging low. I sigh , walking over to him slowly.

"Khun Nu .." I said softly making him slowly lift his head up , revealing his red , teary eyes. He quickly wiped his tears , getting up as he then walked away.

"Khun Nu .." I called before running up to him as I then hugged him from the back making him stop his track. I hugged him tightly , not wanting him to leave.

"Please don't leave .. please ..." I said softly.

"P'Zee .." he croaked as I then slowly relaxed my arm as he turned around. I look into his painful eyes that was filled with tears.

"Khun Nu .." I said.

"H-How could you break our promise ?" He croaked making me freeze.

"I .. I waited for you. I-I waited for you to come back to me .." he said in between his tears.

"H-How could you do this to me ?" He sobbed as he hit my chest.

"How could you huh ?!" He cried as he continuously hit my chest making me grab hold of his wrist.

"Khun Nu .." I said softly as he pulled his hand back.

"I hate you ... so much .." he sobbed.

"I.. can't ... I am so sorry .." he cried before walking away. I stood there frozen as I watch him leave. I clutch my fist , clenching my jaw as tears welled up in my eyes. I sigh , looking up as I tried to hold back my tears. I run my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"Aow , there you are .." I heard Janis's voice making me clear my throat.

"The photographer is calling you for your solo shots .." she said , walking over to me as she held my arm. She then frown , looking at me.

"You okay ?" She asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah .." I said , clearing my throat.

"Let's just go in .." I said coldly before walking away , leaving her confused.

Nunew's POV.

I hugged my teddy bear as I sobbed on my bed. I soon felt a hand on my head making me turn to see Nat. I let out a sob , moving into his embrace. I sobbed softly on his chest as he rubbed my back , patting my head to comfort me. I look at the picture of me and P'Zee when we were kids on my night stand making me sobbed painfully even more.