23

- next morning -

Nunew's POV.

I hum , opening my eyes slowly, seeing that it was already morning. I soon felt a hot breath on the top of my head making me frown , lifting my head up to see P'Zee who was fast asleep. I then realized that I fell asleep in his arms. I sigh , looking at him.

"Even when he is asleep .. he's still very handsome .." I thought.

"Sleeping in his arms was warm and cozy .." I thought.

"Aow , what am I thinking ?" I asked myself before sitting up slowly. I turned back to P'Zee , sighing before getting out of bed.

I walked downstairs seeing Mae , getting breakfast ready. I smile slightly walked over to her making her lift her head up.

"Aow , good morning sweetie .." she said , turning to me. I smile before hugging her tightly , leaning my chin on her shoulder as I close my eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep hm ?" She asked , rubbing my back as I slowly open my eyes.

"Don't think too much hm .." she said making me nod as I tightened my grip around her.

- later -

I watch as P'Zee interact my mae. I look at Mae who had a big smile on her face as she talk to P'Zee. It kinda reminded me back in the days when me and P'Zee were kids. We would always play around here while mae watered her plants. I smile just by thinking about it.

"You're smiling again .." I turned seeing Nat making me chuckle. He smiled , sitting down next to me.

"What are you thinking about ?" He asked.

"Nat ..." I said making him hum.

"Do you really think I can be with P'Zee ?" I asked , looking at P'Zee who was talking to P'Max.

"You can .." he said.

"Nhu .. I know that .. you're still thinking about how P'Zee is going to get married .. and I know that's the reason why you can't accept him .." He said.

"But .. there maybe a reason why P'Zee can't cancel that wedding .. and the only way to find out .. is to talk to him .." He said as I sigh.

"How am I supposed to talk to him .." I said softly.

"Do you still love him ?" He asked making me nod slowly.

"I do .. even if I said I don't .." I answered making Nat pat my back.

"Nhu .. you're the only one who knows what's right or what's wrong na .. remember , love is never a crime .." he said as I look at him , nodding.

"Then .. what about you and that P'Max guy .. you look like you know him before .." I said as he then chuckled nervously.

"Actually ..." he said making me frown.

"Do you remember .. the night of your blind date .. I told you that .. I um got drunk and um slept with some guy .." he said making me nod slowly.

"Actually .. the guy .. is .." my eyes widened realizing what he was about to say.

"Hoi ! You slept with P'Zee's best friend ?!" I exclaimed making Nat clasp his palm against my mouth.

"Yah , do you want the whole neighborhood to hear you ?!" Asked Nat as he slowly removed his hand.

"Really ?" I asked making him nod.

"I guess not only you have some things on your mind .. I do to .." he said making me chuckle , nodding.

"I guess we are really fated to be best friends .." I said making him giggle. I then turned back to P'Zee sighing.

- later -

I walked into my room , seeing a bouquet of flowers on my bed. I frown , walking towards it. I grabbed it and soon saw a card sticking out from it.

'A bouquet of flowers as a sign of thank you for taking care of me last night. I am still hoping you'll give me another chance. -Z.'

I chuckled , shaking my head as I look down to the beautiful white roses. I then walked out of the room , going downstairs to look for him when I hear voices coming from the kitchen. I frown , walking towards it and soon saw Mae , talking to P'Zee.

"Nhu's favorite food is congee .." she said.

"Then .. can you teach me how to cook it ?" Asked P'Zee.

"Aow , why would you want to learn how to cook Congee ?" Asked Mae.

"Because .. you see , Khun Mae .. I know right now Nhu is still hurt by me .. so I want to take this chance to prove to him that I really love him .. so this one of the way , I could show him .." Said P'Zee making me chuckle as I listened to their conversation.

"Well I am glad you're taking the initiative to win Nhu's heart back .. however , Zee , you should know what you did was wrong na .." said Mae as P'Zee nod.

"I know mae .. I know what I did was wrong .. I shouldn't have hurt Nhu .. I shouldn't have make him wait for me for years .. I know I messed up ..  I am sorry for hurting your son , Khun Mae .." he said as I look at P'Zee with pain in my eyes.

"It's okay son .. we're not perfect .. I am glad that you know what you did wrong .. give some time Nhu .. I know .. there's a reason behind why you did this .. talk to him .. Nhu is an understanding person na .. he'll open up to you , if you open up to him first .." advice Mae as P'Zee nod.

"I know how it feels na .. take your time .. okay son ?" She asked.

"Krub , Khun Mae .." Said P'Zee as I then watch Mae , caress his head.

"You must've like Nhu alot huh to do all of this .." she said making P'Zee nod as she chuckled. I smile slightly before looking down to the flowers that he gave me. I sigh , looking back at him before walking away.

- later night -

I look at my diary as I sat on the swing with the sound of crickets feeling up the moonlight aura. I look down to the picture of me and P'Zee when we were kids , sighing.

"Nhu .." I turned seeing Mae.

"Aow , Mae , what are you doing here ? It's a little chilly out here .." I said as she caress my head , sitting next to me. I smile , turning my body towards her as she grabbed the picture from my hand.

"You used to like Zee a lot back then .." she said , smiling as she look at the picture. I smile slightly , nodding.

"What about now hm ? Do you still like Zee like how you used to back then ?" She asked as I sigh , looking down to my hand.

"I don't know .. maybe .. but .."

"But .. something is still you back hm .." she asked making me nod.

"You know .. you remind me of when me and your stepdad met .." she said making me frown.

"It was just like what you're going through right now .." she said.

"What do you mean ?" I asked , confused.