55

- Saturday -

Nunew's POV.

I smile , looking at myself in the mirror. I soon felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"I got something for you .." said Hia making me frown , turning around in his arms. He then took out a small box out from his pocket , opening it , revealing a beautiful necklace.

 He then took out a small box out from his pocket , opening it , revealing a beautiful necklace

"Hia .." I breathe out as he smile.

"Want to wear it on now ?" He asked making me nod excitedly , earning a chuckle from him as I then turned around. He slowly wear the necklace around my neck as I smile , looking through the mirror. I then touch the necklace before turning back to him.

"It's beautiful .. thank you .." I said softly making him hold my hand tightly.

"But I don't get it ... it's our Nuna's birthday .. you should be giving her a gift .. not me .." I said , chuckling making him smile slightly.

"Indeed it's her birthday.. however , 2 years ago , on this day .. we adopted our little Nuna .. we became her parents ... on this day , you became her Papa ... it makes it two years .. of us being parents .." he said making me smile softly.

"Thank you .. for being the best papa ever to our little princess .." he said making me chuckle.

"You're going to ruin my makeup .." I said , trying my best not to cry. I breathe in and out before caressing his cheek.

"Thank you na .. for believing in me .. and being the best husband and also daddy to Nuna .." I said as he nod. I smile before hugging him tightly. I pulled away slightly , placing a peck on his lips as we both smile , leaning our forehead against each other.

"Nhu , everything is-. Oh !" We both turned seeing Nat and P'Max.

"Sorry to interrupt .. but your daughter's party is all set ... so would you both mind to do your lovey dovey things later ?" said P'Max making me turn to look at Hia before bursting out into laughter.

"Let's go and celebrate our baby's 6th birthday .." I said making him nod. I held his hand as we walked out of the room , following both of them.

- later -

I refilled the cupcakes , sighing happily as the party is running smoothly. I placed the tray aside before turning around. I then scanned the place for Nuna and soon saw her sitting on the swing alone making me frown.

"Maria , could you take this for me ?" I asked my maid making her nod , taking the tray away as I then walked away to where Nuna was.

"Hey baby .." I said making her lift her head up.

"What are you doing here all alone hm ? Aren't you enjoying your birthday party hm ?" I asked as she pout , looking down making me frown. I then sigh , sitting next to her on the other swing.

"Baby , what's wrong hm ? Talk to Papa will you ?" I asked as she sigh.

"Papa .." she said making me hum.

"Is grandma coming ?" She asked , looking up to me making me freeze.

"I bet she'll come later honey .." I said.

"But ... the party is almost over ... she still hasn't come yet .." pout Nuna making my heart break.

"I just want grandma to come and celebrate my birthday like she promised .." she said sadly as I sigh.

"Does grandma love me ?" She asked. I look at Nuna who was pouting , trying to come up with a way to cheer her up. Suddenly a idea popped up.

"Hey .." I said , getting up to kneel down in front of her. I held her small hand , caressing it.

"Grandma does love you .. she's probably coming a little later .. but look at the amount of people who's here to celebrate your birthday today .." I said , looking at the people who came.

"Even if grandma doesn't come .. she still loves you na .. just like how me and your daddy loves you so much .." I said.

"At the end of the day , you still have me and daddy .. who'll love you till the end and forever .." I said softly as she look at me.

"How about while waiting for grandma , let's go and cut the cake .. you've been waiting to cut your cake remember .." I said , smiling making her nod excitedly. I then got up , pulling both of my hand out. She got down the swing as I then carried her in my arms.

"You know papa , you're the best papa I ever had .." she said lovingly making me chuckle.

"Nuna rak Papa na .." she said cutely making me smile.

"Papa rak Nuna too na .." I said making her smile widely.

"Jub jub .." I said , puckering my lips.

"Jub jub !" She giggled before peck my lips , hugging me tightly making me cooed.

"Aow , where's my hug ?" We both turned seeing Hia walking over to us.

"Daddy !!" Shouted Nuna excitedly as she climbed down from my arms , running to her daddy. Hia lifted her up , carrying her in his arms as I walked over to them.

"I was looking all over for you both .." He said as I smile , caressing Nuna's back.

"We were just talking .. right Nuna ?" I asked making Nuna nod cutely.

"I wonder what .." said Hia making me chuckle.

"It's a secret .." whispered Nuna making me giggle as Hia chuckled.

"Should we go and cut the birthday cake ?" I asked.

"Yay !!" Shouted Nuna excitedly as me and His laughed lightly.

- later -

"Ready ?" Asked Hia as we all nod. He slowly lit the birthday candle up as he then slowly kneeled down to Nuna's level. I kneeled down to her level with her standing in between us.

"Happy birthday to you ! Happy birthday to you !" We all sang , clapping our hands as Nuna smile widely , clapping her small hands.

"Happy birthday to our beloved Nuna ! Happy birthday to you !!" We all sang as we then cheered.

"Make a wish baby .." I said as I look at Hia who was look at Nuna with adore. Nuna put her hands together , closing her eyes as she makes her wish. She then smiled , opening her eyes before blowing the candle making all of us cheered. I smile widely , kissing Nuna's cheeks as Hia did the same thing on her other cheek.

"Let's cut the cake na !" I said as I grabbed the plastic knife. I made Nuna hold it as I placed my hand over hers to guide her. We push the knife down making everyone cheer.

"Let's take a picture !" Said Nat as we all nod. Hia carried Nuna in his arm as I stood close to the both of them with Nuna in the middle. We all smile widely as Nat took the pictures.

"Okay , look here ! One .. two .. thre-."

"Grandma !!" Shouted Nuna excitedly making me and Hia turn to see both Hia's mom and dad.