17

Nunew's POV.

I walked back into the room with a glass of warm water. I close the door behind me to see P'Zee fast asleep. I sigh , placing the glass on the nightstand. I then sat beside him on the edge of the bed. I look at him as he sleep soundly. I then realise he was still using his jewellery.

I gently held the back of his neck making his head leaned against my chest. I slowly took his necklace off , laying him back down before placing his necklace on the night stand. I slowly held his hand , feeling how warm he is.

"He feels warm .." I thought before placing my hand on his forehead. I frown realising how hot his forehead was.

"He's burning up .." I thought before getting up , leaving the room. I walked downstairs to the kitchen , filling a bowl with water. I grabbed a small towel , soaking it in the bowl of water before going back upstairs. I entered the room , closing the door before sitting next to him. I grabbed the towel , squeezing the excess water before wiping P'Zee's arms and neck , trying to cool him down. Once I was done , I soaked the towel back into the bowl , I squeezed the excess water before folding the towel , placing it on his forehead.

I place the bowl on the night stand before turning back to P'Zee. I fixed his sheet , tucking him in before moving closer to him. I gently hold his hand , caressing his knuckles. I look at him , sighing.

"Why are you doing this to me hm ?" I asked softly.

"No matter how much I try to forget you .. why can't I ?" I asked.

"You really do make me crazy .." I said before sighing , kissing his knuckles , holding it tightly as I look at him.

- later -

Zee's POV.

I frown , opening my eyes slowly. I look around and soon groan as a sharp pain struck my head. I touch my head , feeling something wet on my forehead. I grabbed it , seeing a towel. I soon realised that someone was holding my hand making me turn , freezing , seeing Khun Nu fast asleep beside me. He had a pillow behind him as he leaned against the headboard.

"Khun Nu ?" I thought.

"What is he doing here ?" I thought as I look at him. I then remembered that before this , I was at a bar , drinking. I must have over drink until I was drunk. I soon realised that someone must have called Khun Nu to come and pick me up. I turned to look at the clock seeing it was 3:30 am in the morning.

"He was here the whole time .. he didn't leave .." I thought before turning to him. I slowly reach my hand out , wanting to caress his cheek when all of a sudden his alarm went off making me pull my hand back , closing my eyes.

Nunew's POV.

I frown , hearing my alarm go off making me hum , opening my eyes slowly. I soon realised I fell asleep. I look down to P'Zee who was still asleep. I sat up , rubbing my eyes , trying to wake up. I touch his forehead , feeling that he's fever went down slightly. I grabbed the towel that fell from P'Zee's forehead , feeling that it was all dried up. I got up with the towel , grabbing the bowl before walking towards the bathroom. I changed the water in the bowl , re-soaking the towel.

I then walked out of the bathroom , placing the towel back onto his forehead. I placed the bowl back onto the nightstand , sitting next to him as I caress his head gently. I held his hand tightly , breathing out as I watch him sleep.

- next morning -

I felt the heat of the sun against my cheek making me sigh , rubbing my face as I slowly open my eyes. I slowly sat up , stretching my hand as I then turn to look at P'Zee who's asleep while holding onto my hand. I look at the time , seeing that it was already 8 in the morning. I turned back to P'Zee , looking at him as I touch his forehead.

"His fever is gone .." I said softly before caressing his cheek. I look at his pale face , sighing.

"I know I have no rights to do this ..I know I have no rights .. to like you .. but there's one thing I am sure about.." he said.

"And I can't hold back any more." He continued.

"And that is .. I really .. really like you , Khun Nu .."

"He would tell me how he promised his childhood friend that when he grows up and have the money , he'll want to propose to her .. and have their dream wedding by the beach filled with her favourite flowers .." she said making me look at her as tears welled up in my eyes.

"But ever since .. he promised my dad that he'll marry me .. he had no choice to let go of that dream .. and the feelings he had for that girl .." She said softly , fiddling with her engagement ring

My eyes then went down to his lips. I leaned down slowly , placing a gentle kiss on his lips. I close my eyes and after a while , I pulled away , caressing his cheek.

"We shouldn't have met at the first place .. none of this would've happened if .. we met." I whispered softly as tears welled up my cheeks.

"I love you .. Zee Pruk ... but .. you're not mine ..." I said softly as I then leaned down , closing my eyes making my tears escape from my eyes as I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. I pulled back , looking at him one last time before getting up. I grabbed my phone and jacket , walking towards the door. I opened it , looking back at P'Zee one last time.

"Goodbye .. Zee Pruk .." I thought as tears rolled down my cheek. I left the room , closing the door.  I walked out of the house , biting my inner cheek as I tried to hold back from break down. I quickly got into my car , starting it before driving out of the place.

I pulled up to the house , walking in and straight up to my room. I took out my small luggage, placing it on the bed. I placed a few of clothes into the bag. I soon stopped seeing my teddy bear. I grabbed it , looking at it. I sigh , placing it in before zipping it up. I quickly got change into new clothes and soon went downstairs as my taxi was here.

I walked out of the house , locking it before walking towards the taxi. I placed my luggage in the back before walking to the back seat. I sigh , closing the door.

"To the airport krub." I said as the driver nodded before driving off. I leaned back , sighing heavily as I looked out the window.

"It's time to go back home ..." I thought , breathing in and out.