30

Nunew's POV.

I walked hand in hand with P'Zee in the garden. I smile , hugging his arm as we walked.

"I remember how you would always come here and play with me in this garden .." I said , giggling.

"We would play catching and all here .." he continued , chuckling as I then stopped my track making him turn to me. He slowly stood in front of me , holding both of my hands.

"What's wrong ?" He asked.

"What are you thinking about hm ?" He asked , caressing my cheek.

"Nothing .. I am just .. really happy .. to be with you again .." I said , smiling making him look at me fondly.

"Ah .. what did I do to deserve you , angel ? .." He asked , caressing my head and cheek. I smile warmly , leaning more into his hand that was against my cheek. He then stepped closer making me look up to him. He slowly held my chin , leaning down as I slowly close my eyes.

"Nunew Chawarin." I slowly open my eyes to the voice as me and P'Zee slowly turned our heads. My eyes widened seeing who it was.

"P-Pa .." I said as I saw my stepfather standing next to Mae with his arms crossed. I look at P'Zee who seemed nervous before turning back to my parents.

- later -

I look at Pa who was staring at P'Zee. I cleared my throat awkwardly before me and P'Zee look at each other.

"Pa-."

"Who are you." Asked Pa as P'Zee gulped his saliva down.

"I am .. Zee Pruk Panich krub." Answered P'Zee.

"Where are you from hm ? Seeing you like this , I don't think you're from Chiang Mai." Said Pa.

"K-Krub .. I am from Bangkok .." said P'Zee making Pa then sigh , folding his arms.

"What do you do for a living ?" Pa asked.

"I am a CEO of my family's company." P'Zee answered.

"Then .. what's your relationship with my son ?" Asked Pa making me clutch

"Pa.." I said.

"Answer wisely or else you'll regret it." Threatened Pa making P'Zee gulp.

"Yah , quit scaring the poor boy. With you staring at him like that , he can barely speak .." scolded Mae.

"What ? I just wanted to know who this boy is to my one and only son .. didn't you see how close he was just now to our Nhu ?" Asked Pa as I sigh , rubbing my temple.

"Who knows who this boy is , he could be dangerous to our boy .." said Pa.

"Pa~ .." I whine in embarrassment.

"So now , tell me .. what's your relationship with my son ?" He asked.

"Pa .. we're just-."

"Nhu. I am not talking to you. I am talking to boy beside you." Said Pa making me pout. I turn to look at P'Zee , feeling sorry when he smile slightly , nodding. He breathe out before straightening his posture. He then slowly grabbed my hand , interlocking his finger with mine making me look at him. P'Zee look at me , smiling as he placed his other hand on our interlock hand before turning to Pa.

"Khun Pa krub .. me and Nhu are together .." said P'Zee making me look at him.

"I am his boyfriend krub .." he said as I smile softly before turning to Pa. I slowly placed my other free hand on P'Zee's arm making him turn to me. He smile fondly making me smile proudly as I turn back to Pa who was already looking at us.

"Is what he said is true ?" Asked Pa as I nod.

"Krub pa , me and P'Zee are going out .." I said.

"For how long ?" He asked.

"It hasn't be long krub .." answered P'Zee making me nod. Pa nod , sighing before getting up. 

"Zee. Lets talk outside." Said Pa as he slowly walked out of the house. I look at P'Zee as he smile reassuringly , caressing my hand before getting up to walk out of the house.

Zee's POV.

I walk out of the house where Nunew's Pa is. He then pat the space beside him on the bench in the middle of the garden making me slowly sit down. Soon awkward silence filled the air.

"So .. you love Nhu ?" He asked , breaking the silence.

"Krub .." I said with no hesitation , nodding.

"Will you protect him no matter what ?" He asked making me nod.

"Krub." I said.

"I want you to know that I am not against your relationship with my son." He said making me look at him.

"However .. I want you to know .. that the world is a dangerous place for a couple like you both .. some may accept it some may not. You both must be prepared for whatever wave that's coming to you both .." He advised making me listen intently.

"You know .. meeting Nhu's mae .. our love story isn't as easy as what you see in the movies .. however after I married her , after entering the family .. I promised her one thing ..and that is to protect her and her son .." he said.

"Even though I am not his biological father , I will still protect him and love him as his real father .." he continued.

"But now that Nhu is out in the real world.. I know he'll have to learn about the reality of love and it'll be scary for sure .." he said , chuckling before turning to look at me.

"So now , I ask you for your help .. and that is to protect Nhu .. and of course .. love him .." he said making me nod.

"Krub. I'll do my best." I said making him nod , turning away. I breathe out , smiling to myself.

- later -

I walked back to the house and soon saw Nunew sitting on the step. I smile , placing my hand in my pocket as I walk over to him. Soon Nunew lift his head up , locking his eyes with me making him stand up. He then walked over to me as I slowly stopped my tracks.

"How'd it go with Pa ?" He asked, worriedly. I just smile , looking at him making him frown.

"Yah .. why aren't you saying anything ?" He said , squeezing my arm.

"Did Pa said something to you ? If he did .. I am sorry na .. don't listen to him na .." he said making me chuckle , grabbing his nape , crashing my lips onto his. I close my eyes , angling my head as I kiss his soft lips.

After a while , I pulled away making Nunew open his eyes slowly, looking up to me.

"What was that for ?" He asked , chuckling.

"Thats my way of saying that I love you .." I said making him smile. He then peck my cheeks , throwing me aback in surprise.

"Aow , what was that for ?" I asked , chuckling.

"I guess that's my way of saying .. I love you too .." he answered making me smile fondly , caressing his cheek. He then threw his arms around me making me wrapped my arms around his waist tightly , hugging him. I lifted him off the ground , swirling around as he squealed , hiding his face on my neck. I stopped making him lift his head up , smiling widely as he look down to me , caressing my cheek. I smiled widely as he leaned his forehead against mine.

Guess who's back !! I am back !! I hope you all are ready for the upcoming chapters na 🤍😋