33

Nunew's POV.

I sigh , hearing my phone go off. I slowly open my eyes , reaching out for my phone to see that it was already 10 in the morning. I was about to get up when a hand held my waist making me turn to see P'Zee. I smile softly , caressing his cheeks making him hum , opening his eyes slowly.

"Good morning sleepy head .." I said softly making him smile.

"Good morning baby .." he said with his raspy voice.

"We gotta get up .." I said making him groan , hiding his face on the crook of my neck.

"Can we please stay like this ?" He muffled making me chuckle , rubbing his back.

"We can't .. you have work , I have work .." I said as he sigh , moving away slightly.

"I hate it that we can only see each other at the end of the day .." He said making me chuckle.

"If it's possible , I want to see you every time of the day .." he pout cutely making me smile , caressing his cheek.

"How I wish that is possible .." I said before pecking his lips.

"Let's go and freshen up." I said , sitting up. P'Zee sigh , sitting up as I look at him. I smile as he then grabbed my chin gently , leaning down to me. His lips was about to touch mine when I turned my head teasingly , getting out of bed.

"No kisses until you're done getting ready for work .." I said , smiling teasingly making him pout. I smile before walking out of the room , leaving him pouting.

- later -

I smile as I poured coffee into a cup. I soon heard footsteps making me turn to see P'Zee all dressed up.

"Here's your coffee and toast .." I said , placing the cup in front of him.

"Thanks baby .." he said making me smile as I then grabbed my tea , taking a sip.

"So what's your plan for today ?" He asked.

"Hm , well I have to settle a wedding today .." I said.

"What about you ?" I asked.

"I got a text from my mom saying that they are gathering at Janis's place today .. so she asked me to pop by after work .." He said as I look at him.

"I know for sure that Janis's parents needs something from my family again." He continued , looking down to his coffee. I sigh , placing my hand on his making him look at him. He smile softly as I did the same.

"How about a date night tonight ? I'll come and pick you up after you're done with the wedding .." he said making me chuckle.

"A date night ?" I asked making him nod.

"We can have a romantic dinner and then we can spend the rest of the night together .." he said making me chuckle.

"Then .. I would love to go on a date with you .." I said making him chuckle , kissing my knuckles.

- later -

"Nat , make sure to tell the staff to refill any dessert that looks like it's about to finish na .." I said to Nat through the walkie talkie.

"Krub boss .." he replied through my in-ear making me smile. Suddenly my phone buzz making me frown , fishing my phone out of my pocket. I look down to my phone , smiling softly.

I chuckled softly before placing my phone back in my pocket

I chuckled softly before placing my phone back in my pocket. I breathe in , smiling widely to myself before walking into the venue.

Zee's POV.

I pulled up at Janis's house. I look out the window sighing as I unbuckle my seatbelt. I then got out , walking towards the door. The bodyguards bowed , opening the door for me as I walked in through the door. I soon heard chatting from the living room. I entered the living room to see Janis and her family talking to mine.

"Aow , Zee ... honey .. about time." Said Mae as Janis jumped up from her seat , jogging over to me. She jumped into my arms making me stumble slightly.

"You're in time .." she said , pulling away as she then held my arm , getting me to sit down on the sofa next to her.

"How come you didn't tell me that you were on a business trip hm ?" Asked Janis making me chuckle.

"It was a urgent trip so I had to leave straight away .." I said making her roll her eyes , hugging my arm.

"How did the business trip went son ?" Asked Phaâw.

"It was fine .." I answered.

"Now that everyone's here , I think we should start .. so the reason why I called you here , Kim is because my family have some enquiries.." said Mr Jan , Janis's father.

"Dan , don't you have something to say to Mr Kim , son .." said Mr Jan as I look over Dan , Janis's younger sister.

"Khun Kim krub .. My birthday is coming up , do you think you could give me one of your brand new sports car that you recently brought out..." she said without hesitation.

"Dan , what are you-."

Pa told me that since you are expert in cars .. I should ask you .." said Dan shamelessly , cutting Janis off as I frown , looking over to her and then to Phaâw.

"Khun Dan krub .. I am afraid we can't give that car away as there is a client who is already interested in buying that car." I said making her look at me , thrown aback as Phaâw then look at me , clearing his throat.

"Don't mind what my son is saying .. sure .. we can gift you that car na , I know for sure my son , Zee can arrange things for you .." said Phaâw making me frown.

"That's great then , do let me know when I can get it na .." she said happily making Mr Kim chuckle. Phaâw then look at me , shaking his head slightly making me sigh , looking down as Janis squeezed my arm.

I walked out of the house to see Phaâw. I walked over to him with my hands in my pocket.

"What do you think you're doing , Zee ? Why would you say that in front of them ?" He asked.

"Then you'd expect me to go with whatever they say ?" I asked as he turned around.

"Of course .." he answered making me chuckle.

"Phaâw .. how long must we let them take things from us ?" I asked.

"You know why we have to do so .. we owe them big time , Zee." He said.

"And this is why you want me to get married to their daughter .." I said.

"You know what will happen if we break the contract .. everything that you and I have worked for will disappear into thin air. This is the least thing we could do in return for what they helped us with before." He said as he then walked over to me.

"This is a huge responsibility, Zee. Don't messed it up." He said as I look at him. I sigh , before walking away from him. I soon saw Janis standing at the door frame.

"Zee .." she said , holding my hand.

"I gotta go .." I said coldly , walking past her.