57

- two weeks later -

Nunew's POV.

I breathe in and out , looking at myself in the mirror.

"This is a perfect fit for you .." said Nat as I look at him through the reflection of the mirror.

"It looks too grand .." I said.

"Of course it has to be grand , it's a grand wedding after-all .." he said making me breathe out.

"Do you want to change anything , it's your final fitting before d-day .." he said as I shook my head.

"It's all good .." I said as Nat smile , nodded to the designer. I touch my suit gently , smiling softly.

"Just two more days .." I thought.

- later -

I unlocked the door , pushing the door open.

"I'm home !" I shouted and soon hear tiny footsteps running towards me making me turn as I close the door.

"Papa !!" Exclaim Nuna excitedly making me smile , opening my arms as she ran straight into them. I carried her up in my arms , hugging her tightly as she giggled.

"Nuna misses Papa .." she said making me chuckled.

"Papa misses Nuna too .." I said , rubbing my nose with her.

"Welcome home Khun Nhu .." said my maid as I smile as I hand her my bag , thanking her while I walked towards the couch. I plopped down on it with Nuna on my lap.

"Oh yes , I would like to inform you that Khun Zee came today .." she said making me turn to her.

"Hia came ?" I asked.

"Kha , he had to get a few of his things .. and also to see Nuna of course ..." she said making me nod.

"Thank you na for informing me .." I said as she smile , bowing before walking away.

"Daddy was here ?" I asked as Nuna nod.

"He bought me a new doll !" She said , showing me her new doll making me chuckle.

"Oh , daddy said he bought you something , it's upstairs !" She said making me frown. She then giggled , climbing down my lap , grabbing my hand.

"Come on pa ! Let's go and see !" She said pulling me making me chuckle , getting up to follow her upstairs. I push the door open as Nuna run to the bed. I frown seeing a big box making me chuckle , standing in front of it. I look at the box before looking at Nuna who was eager to see what's inside.

"Come on Pa~ I want to see~" she whine making me chuckle.

"Khaa~" I sang before untying the bow. I slowly opened the box and soon my eyes lit up seeing a pair of shoes that I have been eyeing.

 I slowly opened the box and soon my eyes lit up seeing a pair of shoes that I have been eyeing

I look at it , chuckling as I shook my head.

"Wahh~" exclaimed Nuna.

"Funny guy .." I muttered under my breath and soon look down at the box seeing a note. I grabbed the note , reading it.

"I saw this and thought about you , knowing you wanted them so I bought it as your pre-wedding gift .. I miss you so much .. I love you so much .. see you on our wedding day baby - Hia."

I smile , hugging the note to my chest as I look at Nuna who was looking at the shoes.

- later night -

"Come on baby .. let's get to bed .." I said as Nuna climbed up to the bed , lying down as I tuck her in. I placed her new doll beside her , caressing her hair gently.

"Papa , I miss Daddy .." she said.

"I miss Daddy too .." I said , smiling softly.

"Why isn't he here ?" She asked.

"Don't tell me you both fought .." she said making me chuckle.

"Of course not sweetheart .. me and your daddy didn't fight .. the reason why daddy isn't here because we are not allowed to see each other before the wedding .." I said making her frown.

"Aow , why not ?" She asked.

"It's an old belief that if the grooms see each other before the wedding day , it might bring bad luck .." I said.

"So me and daddy has to be apart till the day of the wedding .." I continued.

"But don't worry , after the wedding , Daddy will come back here and we'll stay together again .." I said making her smile.

"Yay !" She exclaimed making me smile.

"Let's go to sleep na .." I said making her nod , closing her eyes as I then leaned down to kiss her on the forehead.

"Nuna rak Papa na .." she said , looking up to me making me smile.

"Papa rak Nuna too .." I said as she snuggled up to me. I fixed the sheets , patting her thigh gently to put her to sleep. After a while , Nuna fell straight to a deep sleep. I smile , running my fingers through her soft silky hair. I soon hear a buzz making me turn to my nightstand seeing my phone buzzing. I reached for my phone , smiling seeing the name on my screen. I turned back to Nuna before getting up from the bed slowly. I quietly walked out of the room , closing the door before walking downstairs.

I answered the phone , placing my phone next to my ear.

"Hello .." I said.

"Hey baby .." I smile as my heart warms up.

"Hey Hia .." I said , plopping down on the couch.

"Took you awhile to answer the call .." he said.

"Sorry , I was putting Nuna to sleep .." I said.

"Ah , is she asleep already ?"  He asked.

"Yep .. she's sound asleep .." I answered earning a chuckle from him.

"You know .. she misses you .." I said.

"I know .. I missed her too .." he said.

"Ah right .. I want to thank you for getting those shoes for me and also a doll for Nuna .. that's sweet .." I said, smiling.

"You know you didn't have to get me anything .." I said , plopping down on the couch.

"Of course I do .. we are getting married soon .. just one more day and I am back into your arms .." he said.

"Even though we got married already before .. I still feel .. nervous ... and excited .." I said earning a chuckle from him.

"I can't wait to get married to you .. I can't wait to make you my husband again .. I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle in your beautiful suit that makes you even stunning .." he said making me smile shyly.

"I can't wait to hear you say .. 'I do' again .. I can't wait to spend forever with you .. god .. I am so in love with you , Nunew Chawarin Panich .." he said.

"I am so in love with you .. Zee Pruk .." I said back. I look at the photo of me , Hia and Nuna in one frame , smiling.

"Just one more day till I am yours forever .." said Hia warmly.