43

Zee's POV.

"Our .. wedding ?" I asked making him nod.

"Our wedding .." he said , smiling softly.

"I know .. it's a little sudden .. but I'd figure maybe it's time for us to do the right thing .." he said as he slowly held my hand making me look down before looking back at him.

"It's about time we have our happy ending .." he said making me smile softly.

"So Khun Zee .. will you marry me ?" He asked making me chuckle softly.

"Krub .." I answered as I then held both of his hands.

"Let's get married , Khun Nu." I said making him smile.

"Let's go .." he said as he then was about to walk when I stop him.

"Wait but I haven't prepared any vows .." I said making him chuckle.

"Neither do I .." He said.

"Come on .. their waiting for us to walk down the aisle .." he said making me smile , nodding as he pulled me along.

I soon froze seeing Max , Nong Nat , Fae , Nam and Nunew's parents. I turn to Nunew as he smile , nodding. I breathe in and out , smiling. I held Nunew's hand tightly as we slowly started walking down the aisle that was covered with rose petals. Everyone started cheering as we walked down.

Third person's POV.

The both of them soon reached the end of the aisle. Nunew stood directly in front of Zee as Zee held Nunew's hands tightly. Nunew smile softly as Nam then got up , walking over to the two couples.

"I'll be your priest for today." Said Nam as Zee looked at Nunew.

"Nam was once a church boy .." Whispered Nunew as Nam winked. Both Nunew and Zee then burst out laughing as Nam then cleared his throat.

"So today , we've come to witness the beautiful beginning of Khun Zee Pruk and Khun Nunew Chawarin's love." Announced Nam as Zee smile looking at his lover in front of him. Nunew smile widely , feeling his heart beat out of his chest.

"So now , the two grooms , will say their vows." Said Nam.

"Khun Zee .. you can start first .." he said as Zee nodded , breathing in and out before looking at Nunew.

"To my soon to be husband .. my forever love , Nunew .. This is finally it. I want to thank you for staying with me till this day and making me the happiest man on earth." Said Zee as Nunew smile softly with tears welling up in his eyes.

"Just yesterday , we were kids , playing pretend , eating ice cream as we talked about what's going to happen in the future .." continued Zee as Nunew chuckled , tears escaping from his eyes.

"However , once I first met you , I know that in the end of the day , I wanted you to be my future. Even if it took me awhile to find you and get you back into my life , I swear it was all worth it." Said Zee as he smile softly , looking at his lover.

"You are worth it , Nunew Chawarin .." he said softly as Nunew smile.

"I love you .. and I am going to do my best to be the best husband you could ever wish for .. I'll continue to love you .. even if our hair turns white. I love you so so so much ..." said Zee.

"I'll love you now , I'll love you forever." Zee said as Nunew chuckled in between his tears.

"Khun Nunew , it's your turn." Said Nam as Nunew breathed in softly to calm himself from crying. Nunew cleared his throat before looking at Zee.

"To my one and only lover , Khun Zee Pruk." Said Nunew.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me .. for us ... I thank god for keeping us together till this day .." Said Nunew as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"We've come so far na ... and I am so glad that we didn't give up on each other .. when I first met you back when we were kids , I wasn't sure whether it was possible for us to be together , knowing that the world might not accept us .." said Nunew as Zee look at him with eyes full of love.

"But you taught me that we don't have to care about anyone else's opinions about our love. Despite all the challenges you face , you still come to me with a smile on your face .. even if I pushed you away before , you didn't give up and you still kept trying to prove your love to me .." said Nunew , chuckling as tears welled up in Zee's eyes.

"So I want to thank you na .. for not giving up on us .. for not giving up on me .." Said Nunew as tears stream down his face.

"I will love you forever. I will always love you. I am going to try my best to be the one who will shower you with love and be the best husband you'll ever have." Continue Nunew as Zee smile , holding Nunew's hand tightly.

"I love you .. so much , Zee Pruk .." Said Nunew making Zee smile , caressing Nunew's cheek lovingly.

"I love you so much more .." mouth Zee.

"And now , the exchange of the rings." Said Nam as both Nat and Max came walking towards the two grooms. Nunew smile as Nat chuckle in between his tears. Nunew then hugged Nat tightly as Max pat Zee's back. Max hand Zee a small box while Nat hand Nunew his.

Zee turn back to Nunew , breathing in and out as Nunew look at him.

"Will you , Khun Zee Pruk , take Nunew Chawarin as your beloved husband .. to love and cherish forever ?" Asked Nam as Zee smile , looking at his lover before nodding his head.

"I do .." said Zee as he slowly slide the ring into Nunew's ring finger. Nunew smile before looking up to Zee.

"Will you , Khun Nunew Chawarin , take Zee Pruk as your beloved husband .. to love and cherish forever ?" Asked Nam as Nunew smile in between his tears.

"I do .." answered Nunew as he slid the ring onto Zee's ring finger , looking up to Zee.

"And now I announce you , husbands. You may kiss." Said Nam as Zee smile widely , leaning down slowly as he placed his hand on Nunew's nape. Zee placed his lips on Nunew's lips gently making Nunew close his eyes , replying to Zee's kiss instantly. Nunew smile in between the kiss , letting the happy tears fall. Zee pulled away slightly , leaning his forehead against Nunew's as a tear rolled down his cheek. The both of them smile before leaning in for another kiss.

Nat and Max smile , watching their bestfriends have their happy ending. Nat sniffled as Max pulled him close. Both of Nunew's parents smile proudly , watching their son finally marry the love of his life.

Nunew pulled away as Zee chuckled , wiping his tears away. Nunew then smile before hugging Zee tightly.

Finally ! Both Zee and Nunew are married , even tho it was a last minute wedding for the both of them , I hope you all happy naa~ however it isn't the end yet
The next up coming chapter will take place  4 years after their marriage , you all know that Zee still has his problems with his family , so how will they get to their actual happy ending ? 🥹