41

Zee's POV.

I slowly turned around to Janis.

"I found him , Janis." I said softly making her breath hitch.

"I found the person who I always talked about to you when we were just teenagers .." I continued and soon footsteps was heard making me turn to see Nunew , walking into the living room slowly. Janis look at where I was looking and her eyes widened.

Third person's POV.

Nunew slowly yet hesitantly walk over to Zee after feeling uneasy at how long Zee is taking , so he got worried and decided to walk to where Zer was. Zee slowly turn to Nunew , slightly surprised that Nunew would come into the living room.

Zee nod slowly before holding Nunew's hand , interlocking his finger with Nunew's. Both Janis and Zee's family froze seeing the scene in front of them.

Nunew looked at Janis as Janis look at him with tears in her eyes.

"Khun Nu .." Janis croaked.

"Our wedding planner ?" Asked Janis to Zee.

"This is madness." Said Mr Jan.

"Kim , what the hell is all of this ?! Why is your son holding onto another boy's hand ?!" He asked as Zee's father look at both Zee and Nunew.

"This is ridiculous , Zee. Me and your mother did not raise you like this !" Scolded Mr Kim.

"Like what ?" Asked Zee.

"What ? You didn't expect that your only son is gay ?" Asked Zee as they all stood quiet.

"Well , surprise Phaâw , I am gay." He said as his father look at him , frozen.

"If you all are wondering , this is Nunew. My boyfriend." Said Zee.

"We've been going out for awhile and we are thinking of getting married .." he continued as Nunew look at Zee. Janis slowly plopped down on the sofa in shock.

"Really ?! Don't tell me that boy is the reason why you are cancelling the wedding with my daughter?!" Shouted Mr Jan.

"I told you my reasons , Mr Jan. And that boy your referring to has a name , his name is Nunew. He is one of the reasons why I am doing this. Plus I told you , I am done with all the shits you have put me and my family through." Said Zee.

"Nunew is my happiness. He can provide me the happiness that I need more than you all can afford." Said Zee as he held Nunew's hand tightly.

"And Phaâw , mae .. I am so sorry that your only son decided to turned out like this but I love him. No one is going to stop me from loving and being with him , not even you both." Said Zee as Zee's mother sob softly. Janis look at Zee , shaking her head as tears rolled down her cheeks uncontrollably while her mother held her hand.

"With that , we are leaving." Continued Zee as he then look over to Nunew who has tears in his eyes. Zee nod before pulling Nunew with him. They slowly walk , wanting to leave the room.

"Zee. If you walk through that door , you'll no longer be part of this family." Said Mr Kim making both Zee and Nunew stop their track. Nunew look at Zee , holding his arm as Zee sigh , clenching his jaw before turning back to his father.

"Then , I am no longer your son." Said Zee as tears rolled down Nunew's cheek. The sound of Zee's mother's sobs was heard as Mr Kim nod.

"Zee .." whispered Nunew.

"Let's go .." said Zee as he pulled Nunew out with him.

"Zee !" Cried Janis.

Nunew's POV.

"Hia .." I said , trying to stop P'Zee but he kept pulling me with him.

"Zee !" I turned seeing Janis as she breathed hard. I stopped my tracks making Zee turn stop , turning back to me as he then look at Janis.

"Nhu. Come on." Said P'Zee as I look at Janis. She look at me with pain in her eyes as tears escape from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks.

"Nhu .. let's go." Said P'Zee as he grabbed my wrist , pulling me along. I followed P'Zee , holding his arm as we walked towards our car. P'Zee opened the car door for me as I got in. He closed the door , walking over to the other side. He got in as I slowly buckled my seatbelt. I breathe shakily , turning my head to see Janis standing at the door. P'Zee then started driving off as my breath hitch , looking down to my fingers to try to stop crying.

The whole ride back to P'Zee's house was quiet. I turn to look at P'Zee who hasn't said anything. He soon pulled up to the house , unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Wait here. I'll be back." He said as I nod slowly. P'Zee then slowly got out of the car , leaving me in the car. Soon my phone buzz making me look down.

I breathe shakily and soon P'Zee came out with a luggage

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I breathe shakily and soon P'Zee came out with a luggage. I watch as he open the back , placing the luggage in. He then walked over to the driver seat , getting in. I turn to him as he sigh.

"Hia .." I croaked.

"Are .. we doing the right thing ? ..." I asked softly as he then cupped my cheeks.

"Everything will be okay .. we can finally be together .. we'll be okay .." he said making me nod slowly. He wiped my tears away , placing a peck on my lips before pulling away. He then started the car , buckling his seatbelt as he then slowly drove out with one hand while the other was holding mine. I breathe in and out , looking out the window.

I then look over to P'Zee who was trying his best to fight back his tears. I breathe shakily , bringing his hand up to my lips , kissing his hand repeatedly as he glanced over to me. He bite his inner cheek , forcing a smile as I then leaned closer , leaning my head on his shoulder. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I close my eyes.

P'Zee's father's words flood into my mind.

"Zee. If you walk through that door , you'll no longer be part of this family."

P'Zee left his family for me. He lost everything , just to be with me. Even though , we both knew this would come. It still hurts. Hia .. is hurt. I look down to my ring on my finger. I held P'Zee's hand tightly , breathing in and out slowly.

"From now on , Zee only have me left in his life." I thought.

"We'll be okay ... yeah .. we'll be okay .." I thought.

𝐂𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 [ ZNN FF ]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें