44

Nunew's POV.

I smile , watching the people I love in the dining room , interacting with smiles on their face. Soon I feel two arms wrapped around my waist making me smile as P'Zee place his chin on my shoulder.

"They look happy , don't you think ?" I asked as P'Zee hum as a reply.

"Let's get some air .." he said making me nod slowly. He let go of me , holding my hand as we walked out of the house. We both sat on the swing as I leaned my head on P'Zee's shoulder.

"Who knew that we would be officially married .." I sounded earning a chuckle as I then lifted my head up , turning to face him. He look at me , smiling as I then placed my hand on his , holding it tightly.

"I know this whole thing was impromptu .. it's not really the wedding you expected and I know that you would want your parents here on your special day .." I said , looking down to his hand.

"I am sorry .." I whispered softly making him shake his head.

"None of this is your fault baby .." he said , caressing my cheek.

"They are just people who are no longer part of my life just because they couldn't accept the fact that I am in love with a boy .." he said.

"I know .. but they are still your parents .." I said as he held my hand tightly , kissing my knuckles.

"Look .. you were worth fighting for. We both deserve this happy ending. We are finally married , baby .. I am your husband and you are my husband." He said , caressing my cheek.

"And I don't care if the wedding was small. Everything was perfect. All I care about is finally getting married to my one and only lover." He said making me smile.

"You're all I need." He continued as I then nod. He then pulled me to his embrace. I hide my face on the crook of his neck. I sigh happily , smiling softly.

"Baby .." he said making me hum.

"What do you think about .. having a kid of ours ?" He said making me frown , pulling away slightly.

"You mean ..." I said.

"Adopting .. and have a small family of ours .." he said as I look at him.

"I'll start my own business and company .. to help our small family .." he said making me smile softly.

"That sounds like a plan .." I said as he chuckled.

"But do you think I could have you to myself for at-least two years before we adopt .." I said making P'Zee chuckle.

"Definitely .." he said as we both then burst out laughing before I leaned our forehead on his. P'Zee then brought me to his embrace as I laid my head on his shoulder. The both of us look up to the star as I smile.

"Me and Hia .. are finally married .." I thought before sighing happily.

~ 4 years later ~

"Nuna !! Come down for breakfast !!" I shouted from the kitchen.

"Coming Pa !!" Shouted a small voice making me smile as I heard footsteps running towards me making me turn.

"Pa~" I smile , opening my arms to carry her.

"What were you doing huh ? , I called you a couple of times , princess .." I said as she giggled.

"You know , just drawing .." she said making me chuckle as I kissed her cheek.

"Well , you must be hungry then .." I said as I placed her down. She ran to the dinner table as I placed her plate in front of her.

"Eat up na .." I said , patting her head.

"Hia !! Breakfast !!" I called as I walked over to the sink to wash all the utensils. It's been four years since me and P'Zee , I mean .. Hia , got married. As promised , we spent our first two years of marriage only with the both of us. All I can say , it was amazing. However , once we reached our third year that's when we decided to add someone into our small family. Me and Hia decided to adopt a beautiful little girl , Nuna. She our 5 year old little girl and all I can say she's perfect.

As for Hia , he started his own company and business , called SuperSun and all I can say he is so successful and I am so proud. So far , my small family is perfect , everything is perfect.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt two strong arms wrapped around my waist making me smile , turning my head slightly to see my one and only husband.

"Good morning baby .." he said , pecking my cheeks making me smile.

"Good morning, honey .." I said , pecking his lips.

"Daddy , pa ~ not in front of me~" whine our little girl , closing her eyes making me and Hia giggle. Hia then walk over to her , kneeling down.

"Good morning princess..." he said making Nuna smile before hugging him. I smile watching them fondly.

"So what are you up to today baby .." asked Hia as I ate my breakfast.

"Well , I have a few clients coming in to see their wedding drafts .. and also I promise Nuna that she will be my assistant for today isn't that right baby ? .." I asked making Nuna giggle.

"Kha Pa !" She exclaimed making me smile fondly , pinching her cheeks gently.

"How about after work , I'll pick the both of you and we will have dinner together .." said Hia making me smile.

"That will be lovely .." I said as Hia smile , placing his hand on mine.

- later -

"Thank you for sending us as usual.." I said , pecking his cheeks.

"Come on baby .. let's go ... said bye bye to daddy .." I said.

"Byebye daddyy~" said Nuna as she gave her daddy a hug and kiss on his cheek.

"I'll see you both later .. have fun today my husband .. and my little princess .." he said making me smile before pecking his lips. I squeezed his arm before getting out of the car. I help Nuna out of the car , making sure she has her small bag pack. I held her small hand as we walked towards the office. We both turn back , waving at Hia , watching his drive off. I look down to Nuna as she smiles widely , looking up to me before walking in.

"Nuna ! Be careful !" I said as she ran in excitedly.

"There's the little princess !" I smile seeing Nat as Nuna ran into his arms.

"Did you miss uncle Nat ?" He asked making Nuna giggle.

"And there's our boss .." said Nat making me chuckle.

"Good morning to you .. what time is our first client coming in ?" I asked.

"In 20 minutes .." he said as I rubbed Nuna's back.

"Well then .. let's hope today is a successful day .. since we have our little assistant today .." I said making Nuna smile.

"I won't let Pa and Uncle Nat down !" She exclaimed making me and Nat chuckle.