16

- next few days -

Nunew's POV.

I look at my laptop screen lifelessly. I look at my phone seeing my screen lit up. I sigh , knowing that it was P'Zee. He kept texting and calling me but I was just too weak. Soon there was a knock on the door making me look up to see Nat.

"Hey .." he said softly as he walked in , sitting across me.

"Here's the few things P'Janis wants to add into the wedding .." he said , handing me a paper.

"You know .. P'Janis kept asking for you .. she asked if you were okay .. since you haven't been attending their appointments and all .." she said as I look away.

"You're not the only one missing during the appointments .. Khun Zee also haven't been showing up for his appointment .." he continued as I look at him. Soon his phone buzz making him look down.

"I gotta go to another clients appointment .." he said getting up. He look at me , sighing before leaving the office. I rubbed my temple , leaning back against my chair , looking up to the white ceiling.

- later night -

I walked out of the office , locking up the place when my phone started ringing making me fish my phone out from my pocket. I sigh , seeing P'Zee's name on my screen. I had no choice but to answer the call.

"What do you want ? I don't get why you keep calling me .. I don't want to talk to you any-."

"Hello ? Is this Khun Nunew ?" I frown hearing someone else's voice.

"Uh .. yes , who is this ?" I asked confused.

"Ah , I am Jake , Crystal Club's owner .. I think the owner of this phone is passed out , drunk. He is all alone and the only person I could contact was you because it was the only thing on his screen .." he explained making me sigh , running my fingers through my hair.

"I was wondering if you could come and pick him up na , it's closing time for me ." He said.

"Ah , of course , I'll come and pick him up , Crystal Club am I right ?" I asked.

"Krub .. I'll be there in 10 .." I said before hanging up. I sigh , rushing towards my car. I quickly got in , placing my bag at the back as I buckled my seatbelt , starting the car. I then quickly drove off to Crystal club.

I pulled up to the place , jogging towards the entrance. I enter the place , looking around and soon saw a familiar person , sitting at the bar with his head down.

"P'Zee .." I breathe out before rushing towards him.

"P'Zee .. P'Zee .." I shake his shoulder slightly making him hum ,lifting his head up drunkenly. He look at me with his cheeks that was red due to the alcohol.

"Hm .. who ... are you ? .." he slurred making me sigh.

"It's me .. Nunew .." I said as he chuckled , smiling drunkenly.

"You're .. not Nunew .. Nunew wouldn't come for me ~" he said , chuckling before plopping his head down back onto the table.

"Aow , are you Khun Nunew ?" I turned seeing the owner.

"Krub .." I said.

"He drank quite a lot .. He wanted to drive home but he is too drunk .. so that's why I called you .. I hope I didn't bother you na krub .." he said making me chuckle awkwardly.

"Mai krub .. thank you for calling .. I'll take it from here .." I said as he smile , bowing slightly before walking away. I then turned back to P'Zee , sighing before sitting down next to him , seeing him passed out.

"What am I going to do with you huh ?" I asked softly before getting up , grabbing both his wallet and phone. I placed it in my bag before patting P'Zee on the back making him lift his head up lazily , humming.

"P'Zee .. I am going to take you home na .." I said , putting one of his hand over my shoulder , trying to help him stand.

"Huh ? Who are you~ what are you doing~" he asked , looking at me with his eyes squinted.

"Nunew .. and I am going to take you home .." I said.

"I need you to stand .." I said as he slowly stood up. I held his waist as a support. I grabbed his blazer , holding it as we then started walking out of the place slowly.

- later -

I groan slightly as I opened the door to P'Zee's house with him leaning against me.

"How did you get so heavy ?" I groan as I turned the lights on.

"Huh ? ..." he lifted his head up , looking around.

"Where are we ~" he slurred.

"We are at your house .." I groan as I brought him to the couch. He then plopped down onto the  couch making me breathe hard , sighing as I push my hair back , looking at him.

"P'Zee .. we have to get you upstairs to your room .." I said as he sit up drunkenly , looking at me confused.

"Yah .. you never tell me who are you .." he pout making me chuckle.

"I already told you .. I am Nunew .. Nunew Chawarin .." I said softly as he looked at me closely.

"Huh ? .. it can't be .. Nunew wouldn't come .." he said making me sigh , grabbing his hand , pulling him up.

"Let's get you upstairs .." I said as I wrapped his arm around me , holding his waist as we then slowly walked towards the stairs.

"Be careful of the stairs .." I said softly making him hum. We then walked up the stairs carefully , one step at a time. I breathe out once we reach the top. I look at all the close door , not knowing which one is his room.

"Which one is your room ?" I asked as he pointed to a room lazily. I nod as we then slowly walked towards it. I opened the door , groaning as I then turned the lights on. I froze as I look around his room seeing how messy it was. I then slowly bring P'Zee towards his bed. I sat him down on the bed making him plopped down. I breathe out , looking down at him before placing his blazer on the bed beside him.

"What am I doing ?" I thought. I then shook my head before kneeling down to take his shoes socks off. I placed it aside , getting up as he then sat up.

"I'll get you some water .. why don't you rest first .." I said softly. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist making me turn. I stood in front of him , looking down at him as he then look up to me.

"You're .. really Nunew .. right ? .." he asked softly.

"Why did you come ? ..." he asked drunkenly.

"I thought .. you... hated me ..." he continued as I look at him.

"Don't leave me na ..." he said softly.

"P'Zee .." I said softly as he then wrapped his arms around my waist , placing his head on my stomach , hugging me tightly.

"I am sorry .... Don't leave me .." he mumbled against my stomach. He then snuggled up to my stomach making me look down to him , sighing before caressing his head gently.

"I don't hate you .... I just .. hate the fact that I .. love you ..." I said softly.