ANNOUCEMENT !

WELCOME EVERYONE !! 🤍

This is all you have been waiting forr !! I am now finally ready to announce my new and upcoming bookk !!! Can you believe it that this will be my last book for 2023 ?

Let me ask everyone , what's your favorite book from me ? 🤔 I am curious to know so drop a comment na ! I would love to know !! 🩷

Okay ... it's time !! So ... my next book will be an interesting love story with a lot of heart fluttering moments , sad moments , anger and of course happy moments. I will be taking all of you on a journey to witness a beautiful love story between two complete different people.

So now ... the title of my next book is ... drumrolll please !! 🥁🥁🥁🥁

ITS HERE !! YES YOU SEE IT !! ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

My next book is called 'Trust me' !!! 🥳🥳🥳🥳

Plot :

Nunew who is a 21 year old boy who lost his 85% of his vision due to a traumatic accident. Ever since he lost his vision, Nunew became a boy who  feels hopeless. Nunew didn't feel the point in living no matter how hard he tried. All Nunew ever wanted was to see again but is it possible ? Will Nunew find his hope back ?

However everything changes when he met Zee. A 25 year old young man , who just got out of prison due to a crime. What crime did he commit ? Zee wanted to change and be a better person for the sake of his mom. Zee wanted to look for a job but due to his criminal record , not many jobs accepted him. Until ... he saw something on his phone. It was a vacant job so he decided to go for it. That's when .. he met someone.

But is he able to let go of the past ? Will he be able to change like he promised ? How will Nunew and Zee's story go ? What challenges will they face ? Want to find out more ? Find out in the upcoming chapters naa !

I hope you all will support my new book na ! 🤍🥺 I promise that this book will be worthy ! Do show some love and support naa !! 🤍 Thank you so much for your love and support up to this day !! 🤍 See you soon at my new book !!

The first chapter will be released on the 15th of December , this Friday at 1pm !! Do stay tunee naaa !! 🤍🩷🥳