47

- next day -

Nunew's POV.

"Kha , don't worry , all changes are already being made .. including the decorations that you added in .." I said as she look around the venue.

"Thank you so much na , Khun Nu , you're really the best wedding planner ever .." said my client making me smile.

"Of course .. it's my job to give you , your dream wedding.." I said , smiling.

"You're really a cupid na !" She said squeezing my arm , making me smile shyly.

"We will see you on your wedding day na .." I said making her nod as I then show her out of the venue. My phone soon started buzzing making me frown , fishing my phone out from my pocket. I chuckled seeing Hia's name on the screen. I slide my thumb across the screen , placing my phone next to my ear.

"Yes Hia , how can I help you my husband ?" I asked.

"Hey baby , I was just going to tell you that I will be back a little late today .. something came up .." he said.

"Ah is that so , make sure to have the food I packed you na .." I said.

"I will baby , thank you .. and also , you're going to pick Nuna up am I right ?" He asked as I look at my apple watch.

"Krub .. I am going to leave the venue soon .. and maybe I'll pick up some groceries on the way home .." I said.

"Okay .. drive safely na , use the money I transferred too .. I miss you and I love you .." he said making me smile fondly.

"I love you too na Hia .. I miss you even more .." I said before hanging up. I smile to myself , sighing happily before walking to my car.

- later -

I waited for Nuna outside her kindergarten class.

"Papa !!" I turned seeing Nuna running towards me excitedly making me squat down , opening my arms , smiling widely. Nuna ran into my arms as I lifted her off the ground , hugging her tightly.

"Oh my princess , I missed youu~" I said as she giggled.

"I missed you too Papa .." she said before giving a kiss on my cheek making me smile.

"Aww my baby .." I cooed as I kissed her puffy cheeks.

"How about we go and get some groceries so that I can make you your favourite food tomorrow .." I said.

"Pasta with chicken strips ?!" She exclaimed making me nod.

"Yay !!" She cheered making me smile as we walked over to my car.

- later -

I pushed the cart as Nuna held the hem of my shirt as we walked down the aisle of different ingredients.

"Baby , could you go and help me get the tomato sauce .." I said as Nuna nod before running off.

"Be careful na !" I said.

"Khaa !!" She replied making me chuckle before looking at the different types of noodles.

Third person's POV.

Nuna ran to where Nunew told her to look at.

"Tomato sauce .... Which one did papa wanted hm ?" Pout Nuna. She soon saw a brand that her papa would always use when he cooks pasta.

"That should be the one !" Exclaim little Nuna as she went on her tip toe , trying to reach for the bottle. She groan , stretching her arm as far as possible but the bottle was too far up on the shelf.