36

Nunew's POV.

"Are you feeling much better , Khun Nu ?" Asked P'Janis as I smile , nodding.

"Krub .." I chuckled awkwardly , taking a sip of my water.

"So .. what brings P'Janis here ?" I asked, smiling.

"I came here to see rough plan for the wedding.." " She said.

"Ah , right .." I said as I then pulled out my laptop.

- later -

"So is there anything else you want to add or change ?" I asked.

"Mai kha .. it looks amazing .. I can't wait till you start the real work .." she exclaimed making me smile. She then placed her hand on mine making me look down and back at her.

"On behalf of P'Zee .. thank you na .. for making our dream wedding come to a reality .." she said as my smile slowly disappeared , looking at her.

"I can't believe I finally having my dream wedding the love of my life .." she said , smiling as I smile weakly , nodding. She then hugged me making me freeze.

"You're the best , Khun Nu .." she said as I pat her back , looking down.

Zee's POV.

I smile looking at my wallpaper. I sigh happily , looking at it with love and happiness.

 I sigh happily , looking at it with love and happiness

"I finally found my happiness." I thought and soon the door knock making me turn , putting my phone down to see Max , walking in.

"Someone looks happy .." he said making me chuckle as I got up , walking out of my desk. Max sat down on the couch as I sat across him , crossing my legs.

"How are things with you and Nunew ?" He asked.

"Great." I answered.

"Have you told you parents about him ?" He asked making me look at him.

"Zee , you do know .. you're getting married soon .. not to Nunew .. but to Janis." He said.

"You need to cancel the wedding remember ..." he said making me sigh.

"It's not easy and you know that." I said.

"What are you planning to do ?" He said as I then got up , folding my arms.

"I am going to cancel the wedding. I am going to bring Nunew to see my family." I said.

"Then what about the contract , Zee ? You'll lose the company .. you'll lose everything that you work hard for .." he said.

"If I marry Janis , I'll lose Nhu .." I said.

"I waited years .. to be with him , Max. Just because I am stuck in a dark pole , doesn't mean I will let go of Nhu that easily." I said as Max look at me.