40

Nunew's POV.

I run my hair through Zee's hair softly as he sat on the ground in between my legs. He took a sip of his wine , sighing as he leaned back. I slowly hugged Zee from the back , leaning my chin on the top of his head. He sigh , holding my arm.

"My father is giving the company away to Janis's family .." he said making me freeze.

"He told me that there was another contract that I didn't know about .." he continued as I listened intently.

"The contract was about the company. All my father had to do was sign it." He said.

"So .. even if I marry Janis .. I'll still have to give the company away ..." he sigh as I slowly sat down beside him , holding his arm.

"What are you going to do ?" I asked softly as he took a sip of his wine.

"I can't just sit still and let them take whatever they want from my family." He said.

"I'll probably have to come up with something .." he said as I sigh , leaning my head on his shoulder as he leaned his head against mine.

"I am sorry if you have to go through all of this .. you don't deserve this .." I whispered softly.

"It hurts me even more that I have to pull you into this story .." he said , caressing the ring on my finger. Soon silence filled the air.

"Nhu .." he said making me hum.

"Let's meet my parents tomorrow." He said making me lift my head up slowly. He look at me , cupping my cheeks.

"Then .. let's run away na .." he continued , caressing my cheek.

"Please .." he whispered as I slowly nodded.

"Okay .." I said as he sigh shakily , placing his lips on my forehead before going down to my lips , placing his lips on mine. He gave it a short kiss before leaning his forehead against mine. He then pulled me into a hug as I hugged him tightly , leaning my chin on his shoulder , clutching his shirt. I sigh shakily , closing my eyes.

- next day -

P'Zee pulled up to his parent's house. I look out the window , feeling nothing but nervousness hitting me. I then turned to P'Zee who had anxiety in his eyes.

"Are you sure you want to do this ?" I asked softly , placing my hand on his.

"It's the right thing to do. I see no point for this contract wedding to go on." He said and I nod.

"Hia .. if you want to turn back .. we can na .. we don't have to do this .." I said softly as he clutched my hand.

"I have to. I can't see myself making you hurt even more. Plus , I promised you that I would cancel the wedding." He said.

"You don't have to come with me .. you can stay in the car while I settle things .." he continued as I shook my head.

"We're in this together. We'll do this together." I said as P'Zee look at me , nodding. We then slowly got out of the car. I closed the door as P'Zee did the same. We then slowly walked towards the house. P'Zee held my hand , interlocking his finger with mine. I look at P'Zee as we slowly walked into the house. We soon heard voices and laughter coming from the living room.

I slowly let go of P'Zee's hand making him look at me. My heart beat out of my chest as I look at him , nervous and scared.

"Just wait here okay .." he said making me nod.

Zee's POV.

I clutch my fist , walking into the living room to see Janis and her family with my family.

"Aow , Zee. You're just in time , we were just talk about the layout of you and Janis's wedding .." said Janis's mom as Janis look at me.

"Isn't that right Khun Na .." she continued as Mae smile. I then look at Phaâw and Mr Jan. I look away , breathing in and out.

"There's something I'd like to say." I said making all of them turn to me.

"I am cancelling the wedding." I said sternly making everyone's eyes widened. Janis look at me shock as I clutched my fist. Phaâw then got up.

"Zee , what the hell are you talking about ?" Asked Phaâw.

"You heard me , I am cancelling the wedding." I said coldly.

"I should've said this a long time ago but I kept it in me. I don't love Janis. I have never been in love with her." I said.

"Kim. What the hell going on ?!" Asked Mr Jan as I look at him , clenching my jaw.

"Mr Jan. With all due respect. I have enough of you , controlling my family's life. All this time , I do appreciate your help when my family needed it but now , since my father is willing to give you our company , I see no reason to be with your daughter anymore." I said making Mr Jan frown.

"That's a lie. How could you use my own daughter ?!" He shouted as I look at him.

"I bet you used my daughter so that you could have my money !" He shouted.

"Mai krub." I answered.

"It's more like you , using your daughter as an advantage." I said.

"I never once used your daughter , Khun Jan. My feelings towards her is mutual , I see her as a very close friend, nothing more than that. I accepted this marriage because I wasn't thinking of myself , I was thinking about other people. I keep lying to myself , thinking that I'll be happy but I am not." I said.

"I am done with that .. from now on , I'll be who I want and with who I want." I said.

"I am done with people who don't accept me for who I am. And Phaâw , I don't think I can ever be the son you want me to be. This .. was all your fault. It was your fault that I am like this , if only you listened before , none of this would happen." I said before looking at Janis who had tears in her eyes.

"Janis .. you remember that night at the bench .. I told you that we'll be okay  .. trust me .. even without me , you'll be okay .." I said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"I am sorry." I said softly as I then took out the engagement ring in my pocket placing it on the table. I then look at Mae who also had tears in her eyes as I then turned my heel , wanting to walk out of the room.

"Zee." I stopped my track , hearing Janis's voice.

"Who are you actually in love with ?" She asked in between her tears.

The part that you all have been waiting for am I right ?! finally Zee stepped up and cancel the wedding but how will things go now ? 🤔