46

Nunew's POV.

"Sometimes I feel bad for Nuna .. she has only seen my family side and not Hia's .." I said as I look down to Nuna.

"And up to this day .. I feel sad .. that Hia's parents wasn't there when we got married .." I continued as Janis then placed her hand on mine. I look at her smiling softly.

"You know .. I didn't believe when Zee said that I'll be okay without him .. after a while , I realized that what he said was true ... so .. now .. I'll say the same thing .. you'll be okay .. you , Nuna and Zee will be okay .." she said making me smile. Her phone then buzz making her look down.

"How I wish I can stay longer and chit chat while playing with this princess .." she said , tickling Nuna making Nuna giggle softly.

"I have to go .." she said making me nod slowly.

"Oh .. and I hope you have an empty spot in your wedding planning schedule .." she said making me frown in confusion as she then got up.

"Janis !" Called a woman voice making the both of us turn to see a woman. Janis smile , walking over to her. I watched as she hugged her tightly before holding her hand.

"Nhu , meet my fiancee .. Lara .." said Janis as the woman smile.

"Sawadee Kha .." said Lara as I greet her back.

"Fiancee ?" I asked as Janis giggled.

"It's a long story but I promise I'll tell you once we meet ..." giggle Janis.

"Babe , this is Nunew , our soon to be wedding planner .." said Janis as Lara look at me with a smile.

"And the little princess in his arms is his daughter , Nuna .." she continued.

"Helloo !!" Shouted Nuna cutely making the both of them giggle.

"We'll be going now na ... see you soon Nuna~" sang Janis as Nuna waved to her.

"See you soon Nhu~" she said making me chuckle as I waved at her. She then turned to look at Lara before walking away hand in hand. I smile as I got up with Nuna in my arms.

"Who would've thought Janis would have a girlfriend ..." said Nat making me chuckle.

"The world is full of surprises .." I said making Nat nod.

"Come on baby , we have to meet Daddy soon .." I said as Nuna nod.

- later ( after dinner ) -

Hia pulled up to the house as I unbuckle my seatbelt. I soon turn to the back seeing Nuna who was all drained and fast asleep.

"She must've been so tired .." said Hia making me smile.

"Because her daddy bought her too many toys .." I joked making him chuckle as I then got out of the car. I open the back door , unbuckling Nuna's carseat belt before lifting her up gently into my arms. Hia held all of our bags while holding onto my waist as we walked into the house.

We walked upstairs as Hia turn the lights on in the hallway.

"Why don't you put Nuna in bed while I go warm the bath for the both of us .." he said making me smile.

"That sounds lovely .." I said as he then peck my lips before walking into our room. I walked into Nuna's room , walking over to her bed. I gently placed her down onto the bed , tucking her in making sure she is warm. I sat on the edge of the bed , leaning down to give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Papa love Nuna .." I said softly , pushing her bangs back before getting up slowly. I walked out of the room quietly , closing the door without a sound. I walked over to me and Hia's room. I removed my blazer , placing it on the hanger as I took off all of my Jewelry. Soon the bathroom door opened making me turn.

"Let's go .. the water is warm .." he said pulling his hand out making me smile , placing my hand in his as we walked towards the bathroom.

- later -

I smiled as Hia placed small kisses on my bare shoulder , hugging me from the back tightly.

"Now this is one of the things I look forward to whenever I am with you .." he said making me chuckle.

"Coming home to your arms after hours of work .." he said making me smile and soon silence filled the room as me and Hia enjoyed each other's presence.

"Hia .." I said softly making Hia hum in reply.

"There's something I'd like to tell you .." I said as I turn back slightly making him frown slightly.

"What is it baby ?" He asked.

"While me , Nat and Nuna were waiting for you at the mall , we bumped into someone .." I said making him tilt his head slightly.

"Who ?" He asked.

"Janis .." I said making him freeze.

"Really ?" He asked and I nod.

"Don't worry .. she didn't say anything hurtful or whatever .." I said making him sigh in relief.

"It was actually great to see her after what happened .. to clear the bad air between us you know .." I said making him nod.

"And she really love Nuna .." I chuckled making him smile softly.

"Well it's great that she's doing just fine .." he said making me nod.

"Oh and guess what .. she is taking me as her wedding planner..." I said making him frown.

"You mean she already has a fiancé ?" He asked making me shake my head.

"Janis has a fiancee ..." I said making him freeze.

"Amazing right ? Who would've thought she would be .. you know .." I said making Hia chuckle.

"Neither do I .." he said making me giggle.

"However .. she did talk about your parents .." I said making him look away slowly.

"She told me how your parents were looking for you .. and that they missed you .." I said softly as he sigh.

"Hia .." I said.

"No .. if you're telling me to go back to them , I won't .." he said.

"I am happy now .. we are happy now baby .. I don't want what happened before happened again .." he said.

"But your par-."

"I have you .. I have Nuna .. that's all I need .." he said softly as he caress my cheeks. I then held his hand that was against my cheek.

"But .. are you really happy ?" I asked as he smile , nodding.

"I am so happy ..." he answered as I sigh , looking down.

"Yim Noi .." he said as I look at him.

"Please .." he plead making me sigh , smiling as he then smile.

"That's the beautiful smile that my husband have." He said making me chuckle as I leaned down making him tightened his grip around me.

"I love you na Hia ..." I said as he leaned his head against mine.

"I love you so much more .. baby .." he said , kissing the side of my head.