42

Nunew's POV

Me and P'Zee walked out of the airport once we reach Chiang Mai. I held P'Zee's hand tightly as we waited for our grab. P'Zee pulled me to his embrace as I hugged his waist , leaning my head on his chest. He leaned his chin on the top of my head as we wait. Soon our car came. The driver helped to place the luggage at the back as me and P'Zee got into the back.

I laid my head on P'Zee's shoulders. I look out the window seeing the dark sky as we drive passed the street lights.

- later -

We soon reached Mae's house. I got out of the car as P'Zee grabbed our luggage. I hugged my arms and soon heard footsteps making me turn to see Mae. She smile weakly as I smile , jogging towards her arms. I hugged her tightly as she rubbed my back. I slowly pulled back as P'Zee came to my side. He put his hand together , greeting my mom. Mae look at me before opening her arms. P'Zee look at me as I nod. He slowly hugged mae.

"It's okay na Zee ... you're okay now .. you're always welcome here na son .." said Mae as I smile weakly. P'Zee then slowly hugged her back as I watch Mae rubbed his back comforting him.

- later -

I held two cups of hot chocolate in my hand and soon saw P'Zee sitting on the bench outside. I sigh softly , walking over to him. I placed the cups on the table making him turn to look at me. I smile as he then smile weakly , putting his hand out. I slowly placed my hand on his as he pulled me closer making me sit on his lap. He leaned his head on my chest , wrapping his arms around my waist tightly. I caress his head softly as he hide his face in my chest. I sigh , kissing the top of his head making him look up to me. I cup his cheeks , caressing his cheeks lovingly.

"You don't have to act strong whenever you're with me ... you can cry na .." I said softly yet reassuringly. Tears welled up in his eyes as I smile weakly. He then hide his face on my chest making me hug him tightly. Soon soft sobs was heard making me close my eyes , caressing the back of his head. I leaned my chin on the top of his head as I listened to his sobs.

I run my hair through P'Zee's hair as he slept soundly on my chest. I couldn't sleep at all. I look up to my ceiling , sighing for the hundredth time. I then slowly got up slowly , moving P'Zee to sleep on the pillow. I fixed the sheets before getting out of bed slowly but quietly so not to wake him up. I walked out of the room seeing Mae still awake , crocheting while watching the TV. She lifted her head up once she heard me walking.

"Aow , Nhu .. why are you not asleep honey ?" She asked as I sigh , sitting next to her. I then slowly laid my head down onto her lap , earning a chuckle from her. She gently played with my hair as I sigh.

"What's wrong hm ?" She asked.

"Something must be on your mind that makes you stay awake until this timing .." she said as I look up to her.

"You can always talk to me na .." she said as I slowly sat up making her place her hand on mine.

"It's about Zee isn't it ?" She asked making me nod slowly

"Mae .. Zee is hurting ... and I don't know what to do .." I said as she sigh , pulling me to her embrace. I laid my head on her chest as she caress the side of my head.

"I just feel useless that I can't do anything .." I said.

"I don't know whether what we did is right .." I continued.

"Nhu .." she said as I lift my head up.

"In life .. not everything we do is the wrong thing na .. you and Zee were just fighting for your love .. it's not wrong at all to fight for your love .. not everyone will be okay with this .. some will accept it and some will not .. however at times like this , you both need to come together and fight .." she said.

"I know for sure , Zee know that this will happened .. he lost all of his love ones for you .. because he really loves you na .. it'll affect him for sure but you, yourself know what's best for the both of you." She continued as she caress my cheek.

"Now , let me ask you .. what do you want hm ?" She asked as I sigh.

"I want to be with Zee , Mae .." I answered.

"Then be with him .. do what you have to do .." she said as I slowly nod. She then pulled me to her embrace , caressing my back.

"Su na .. you're strong .. be strong for Zee .. do what's best for you and him .." she said making me sigh , hugging her tightly.

- next day -

Zee's POV.

I sigh , turning to lay on my back as I slowly open my eyes seeing the beige ceiling. I rubbed my face before touching the space beside me , feeling an empty space. I turn my head to my side , not seeing Nunew anywhere. I frown , sitting up slowly as I then grab my phone from the nightstand. I look down seeing so many text messages from Janis. I sigh , placing my phone aside as I then move the sheets away , getting up from the bed.

I walk out of the bedroom , walking downstairs slowly as I look around not seeing anyone. The house was quiet making me frown. I walked towards the kitchen , walking to the fridge to get a bottled of water. I close the fridge and soon saw a note on it making me frown , grabbing it. I look at it , reading it.

'Go to the living room where there's a gift for you - N.'

I chuckled , frowning as I walked out of the kitchen. I walked into the living room to see a rose and a box with a note on it on the coffee table. I placed my bottle water down , grabbing the note.

'Go upstairs , get freshened up and get change into this. After that , come to big garden at the back. - N."

I chuckled , placing the note down as I slowly open the box. I froze seeing a white suit. I then did what the note said.

After a shower , I put on the suit , looking at the mirror.

I smile softly and soon walked out of the room

I smile softly and soon walked out of the room. I walked downstairs , grabbing the rose as I placed it in the pocket of my blazer. I walked out of the house with my hands in my pocket. I walked towards the big garden at the back where Nunew said to go.

I soon saw a rose road. I froze in my spot as I smile slightly. Soon someone cleared his throat making me turn to see Nunew in a beautiful suit. He smile , walking over to me.

 He smile , walking over to me

"You're late .." he said making me frown.

"Late for ?" I asked.

"Our wedding .." he answered as I look at him making him smile softly.