37

Nunew's POV.

I watch as everyone did their job. I smile , seeing everything finally coming together. My eyes then landed on P'Zee who was busy hanging up the last few decos.

I smile as he then turned making our eyes lock with one another. He stop what he was doing , smiling fondly making me chuckle.

- later -

We all plopped down on the ground after hours of decorating and making sure the venue looks magical. I look around , smiling proudly that we pulled it off one day before.

"We did it .." said Nat as I smile. P'Zee then placed his hand on mine making me turn to him. I smile , laying my head on his shoulder.

"May tomorrow be successful .." I thought.

- next day ( party time ) -

I straightened my poker dots blazer as kids enjoy themselves while their parents enjoy their food. I watch as Fae and Nam helped serve the tables while Nat was doing face painting for the kids and P'Max were at the corner , blowing up balloons. I then touch my in-ear.

"Nam, make sure the desserts are all filled up na." I said making Nam give me a thumbs up. Soon someone cleared his throat making me turn to see P'Zee.

"Everything is going smoothly .." he said making me smile.

"Thank you na .. for helping out yesterday and today .." I said.

"You needed workers .. of course I have to come and help out .." he said making me chuckle.

"You're really charming , you know that right ?" I asked making him smile , placing his hand on my waist as we both burst out laughing.

"Khun Nu krubbb~" we both turned hearing a cry    seeing Fae running towards us.

"Fae , what's wrong ?!" I asked.

"There's a problem khaa~" she cried making me look at Zee as he frown.

"The clown that the client ordered , can't make it last minute !" She cried making my eyes widened.

"Huh ?!" I exclaimed.

"How is that possible ?!" I asked.

"There's a lot of customers who ordered the same clown !" She cried making me sigh , rubbing my temple.

"What are we going to do khaa ?!" She cried as I look at her.

"The cake session with the clown is going to start soon~" she cried making me sigh.

"Okay , why don't you inform Mrs May .. while I try to come up with something .." I said as she nodded before running off.

"What are we going to do ?" Asked P'Zee.

"I don't know .. first the workers can't make it because of company problems .. now the clown ?! Aishh !" I groan.

"I guess we have to cancel the clown session .." I said as I then look at the birthday girl who was busy playing with her friends.

"Poor Aera ..." I sigh , pouting.

Zee's POV.

I look at Nunew who was looking at Aera , the birthday girl sadly. I breathe in before holding his hand making him turn to me.

"Tell Fae to prepare the cake. The clown session is still going on." I said making him frown.

"What do you mean ?" He asked as I smile , patting his head before walking away , leaving him confused. I walked towards Nam who was wearing a colorful blazer.

"Nam .." I called out making him turn.

"Krub Phi .." he said.

"I need your blazer ..." I said making him frown.

"Aow are you sure ? It can be a lil embarrassing na wearing this blazer .." he said.

"I am sure , hurry .." I said making him nod , taking out his blazer as I did the same. I exchanged blazer with him. I thank him before walking over to Nat and Max.

"Nat .. I need your help .." I said making him look up to me.

"I need you to paint my face into a clown." I said as Nat's eyes widened , turning Max who look shock at my request.

Nunew's POV.

I stood at the corner anxiously as I didn't see P'Zee anywhere.

"Where is he ?" I thought as I fold my arms , feeling nervous. Soon the lights dimmed making me look around and the door opened. The spotlight went to the door and my eyes widened.

"Happy Birthday to you !~ Happy Birthday to you~" My jaw dropped seeing P'Zee dressed in a bright and colorful blazer with his face painted like a clown. The kids all cheer as I chuckled in disbelief , smiling widely.

"Happy birthday to our lovely Aera !! Happy birthday to you~" sang P'Zee and everyone as he walked towards Aera who was all excited. I watch as he kneeled down on his knees with the cake in his hand.

"Happy birthday na Aera~" he said making Aera giggle excitedly before making a wish cutely , blowing the candle making everyone cheer.

"Khun Nu .." I turned seeing Mrs May.

"You really pulled it off .. thank you na for making my daughter's birthday a special one for her na .." She said as I smile.

"No problem kha .." I said as she rubbed my arm before walking back to her daughter. I smile widely feeling nothing but happy. I turn to P'Zee as he turned to me , waving making me giggle , giving him a thumbs up.

- later -

I wave goodbye to the guest as P'Zee walked over to my side. I turn to him , giggling as I look at the face paint on him.

"I can't believe you would do this .." I said.

"Well .. I can't see you sad after all the hard work you put into this party .." he said as I smile fondly.

"So ... does this make me a great boyfriend ?" He asked , spinning around making me giggle , holding his hand.

"Hundred percent .." I said making him smile.

"P'Nu !!" We both turned seeing Aera running towards us. I smile as she stopped in front of us.

"Kha~" I said as I bent my back slightly.

"Thank you na .. for making the best birthday party ever !" She exclaimed making me smile widely.

"You welcome na , little princess .." I said making her giggle as she then turned to P'Zee. She then signal P'Zee to come closer making him turn to me. I nod as he kneeled down to her level.

"Thank you na .. handsome clown .." she said cutely as she placed a cute peck on P'Zee's cheek making him smile. He then held her small hand.

"I wish you nothing but happiness na ... my small little princess .." he said making me smile fondly. She giggled before hugging P'Zee tightly. P'Zee chuckled as she then pulled away before running back to her mom. P'Zee stood back up as I smile. We both waved at Aera , watching her leave with her family. P'Zee then placed his hand on my waist making me turn to him. I got on my tippy toes , placing a peck on his cheek.

"Great job today .. Hia .." I said making him smile , leaning his forehead against mine as we both scrunched up our noses , giggling.