27

Nunew's POV

Zee slowly pulled up to the place. I smile , unbuckling my seatbelt as P'Zee did the same.

"Let's go .." I said , getting out of the car. I walked  to the front , turning to see P'Zee just standing next to the car as he look around.

"Where are we ?" He asked , confused.

"Do you not remember ?" I asked making him look at me. I chuckled , walking back to him.

"You trust me , don't you ?" I asked , pulling my hand out. He look at me , chuckling before nodding. He placed his hand on mine as I smile slightly before pulling him with me. We walked over a bridge as the sun slowly sets.

"I still don't get where we're going .." sounded P'Zee.

"We are going there .." I said , pointing to a place up on the small hill.

"Come on .. we are going to miss the sunset .." I said , pulling him along. We walked up the hill and soon I stopped , smiling. P'Zee look around before looking at me. He then look at where I was looking.

"Is that ..." He said , frozen. I chuckled , nodding.

"It's the tree where we always hang out when we were kids .." I said as he chuckled. I giggled , jogging towards it. Me and P'Zee used to come here when we were kids just to sit and watch the sunset. It's a huge tree that had a big swing where I would sit while listening to P'Zee talk about his day.

"I can't believe it's still here .." he said as I chuckled , sitting down on the swing.

"It's always been here ever since you left .." I said softly making him chuckle , holding onto the swing.

"I still remember how we would always come here whenever we wanted to have our alone time .. we would sit here and listen to how our day went while the sunsets .." I said , remembering the old days.

"This is a very special place for me .." I said as he listened to me intently.

"This is where .. me and you would just be here with each other as if .. there's nothing wrong ..." I said as he smile softly.

"And .. this is where .. I said goodbye to my first love .." I said , looking at him as he then slowly sat beside me on the swing.

"Nhu .." he said.

"I want to know .. what happened .. back in UK .." I said.

"How did you get into this messed .." I said as he sigh , looking away.

"Please .. I want to know .." I plead as he look at me.

"Do you know .. after I lost contact with you .. I was so sad .. and confused .. that I thought maybe you found someone else over there .." I said.

"But ... I had hope .. hope that you would come back to me just like you promise .." I said.

"I waited for years .. waiting for you .. but I thought you forgot about me .." I said , looking down as P'Zee shake his head , holding my hand.

"I have never once forgotten about you Nhu .. trust me .. when I was in UK .. I have never once not thought about you .. I was waiting so impatiently for the day that I can come back to Thailand .. and be in your arms .. " he said as he then sigh.

"But things just went downhill so fast .." He continued.

"Back when I was in UK .. my father's company was going down .. we were on the edge of bankruptcy... it was so bad that we were late on paying our bills .." he said as I look at him.

"But then .. that's when Janis's family came in and help .." he said.

"Janis's father and my father were close business partners .. that's how me and Janis met .. we were in the same school as her in UK .. my father would always bring me to her house to play .." He said.

"When Janis's father heard about my family's problems .. he came in and helped .. he saved my father's company .." he continued.

"However .. Janis's father .. needed something in return .. but we still didn't have the money pay him back for whatever he paid for us .." he said.

"Then .. what did you do ?" I asked.

"That's when .. Janis's father came up with an agreement .. and that is I have to marry his daughter .." He said as I look at him.

"I rejected it countless of times .. but .. I had no choice to agree .." he said.

"Because .. Janis's father ..  kept demanding more money if I didn't marry her .." he said as he sigh.

"On the day , me and Janis got engaged .. my father signed an agreement contract with Janis's father .. and the contract is to make sure that my father won't back out from this deal." He said.

"The contract had an condition .. which ..is if I don't get married to Janis within 5 years .. My family has to give up everything we own and hand it over to them." He said.

"After knowing that .. I knew I had to come back to Thailand .. I worked hard .. everyday .. to build up the company so that I can pay back every single thing my family owe .." he said.

"But after I found you .. it makes me want to cancel the wedding now .." he said looking at me.

"But what about the contract ? You'll lose everything if you want to be with me .. what will your parents say ?" I asked.

"I don't care if I have to lose the company .. I don't care if I have to hand them my company ..I don't care if I have to take the risk .." he said.

"I love you ... you're the risk that is worth taking .. I am going to cancel the wedding .. I am going to tell my family about us ... nothing is going to stop me .." he said as he then held my hand.

"I know you're scared .. I am too .. but I love you .. I lost you once .. I am not losing you again .." he said as I look at him with teary eyes.

"Be with me na , Nunew." He said as he caress my cheek making me close my eyes , letting my tears go as I leaned more to his touch. I held his hand that was against my cheek before looking at him. He then pulled me to his embrace. I hugged him tightly , clutching his back as I hide my face on his shoulder.

"You're crazy , Zee Pruk." I croaked as he chuckled , caressing my head as he snuggled up to my neck.

"I am crazily in love with you , Nunew Chawarin .." he said as I held him tightly. I lifted my head up , sighing as I close my eyes , feeling P'Zee's warmth. I soon realized that I wasn't the only one who's been hurting. P'Zee has been hurting for so long too.