54

- few days later -

Nunew's POV.

I look over to Hia as we pulled up to his parent's house. He look out the window as I then placed my hand on his making him turn to me. I smile softly as he then smile softly.

"Papa , Daddy .. where are we ?" Asked Nuna at the back making me turn to her.

"We are going to meet grandma and grandpa , baby .." I said.

"Yay !!" She exclaimed excitedly making me smile before turning to Hia.

"Let's go .." I said , unbuckling my seatbelt as Hia did the same. I got out of the car , opening the back door. I unbuckled Nuna's car seat belt before getting her down. Hia walked over to me after locking the car. I look at him before holding his arm as my other hand hold Nuna's hand. We slowly made our way to the front door.

I look at Hia as he then breathed in and out before pushing the door bell. After a while the door opened revealing mom. She froze once she saw us.

"Zee .... Nhu .." she said , shock.

"Grandma !!" Cheered Nuna as she ran to mom. Mom chuckled , carrying Nuna in her arm as she hugged her tightly.

"Oh my child .. I miss you .." she cried as I smile. She then turned to me and Zee.

"Sawadee krub , ma .." I greeted as Mom smiled. She then turned to Hia as I did the same.

"Sawadee krub , mae .." said Hia as Mae chuckled , placing Nuna down slowly as she then slowly walked towards Hia. Nuna hugged my legs as I slowly caressed her head.

Zee's POV.

I watch as Mae walked towards me. She then slowly placed her hand on my cheek. I slowly placed my hand on her hand that was against my cheek making tears rolled down her cheek. I close my eyes , leaning against her touch. She chuckled as I look at her.

"Oh my son .." she croaked , hugging me tightly. I hugged her tightly , rubbing her back. She pulled back , cupping my cheeks. We both then turned to Nhu and Nuna.

"Come .." said Mae as Nhu carried Nuna in her arms , walking towards us. They came in the hug as I smile softly , feeling the warmth.

- later -

I watch as Nhu played with our little Nuna at the small playground I used to play at in the backyard. I smile fondly as I then felt a hand on my shoulder making me turn to see Mae. I smile as I turn to her. She placed her hand on my cheek making me leaned against her touch.

"It's been so long since I seen you .." she said softly.

"I miss you na son .." she said making me hold her hand.

"I miss you more mae .." I said as she smile.

"I am sorry .. for everything na .. I should've stop you from leaving .." she said softly before turning to look at Nhu and Nuna.

"I should have stopped the both of you from leaving .." she continued.

"That day .. not only did I lose my son , I lost my son in law .." she said making me look at her.

"But .. I know that .. in those 4 years , you were happy .. with Nhu .." she said.

"But I am glad .. that god brings you both back to me .. with a little gift .. Nuna .." she continued as I smile.

"I am just-."

"Mae .. I have forgiven you .." I said cutting her off making her smile , nodding. Soon we heard the door closed making the both of us turn.

"Honey ! I am home !" A familiar voiced said making me freeze. I clutch my fist as Mae held my arm.

"I'll go and see him .." she said before walking out of the living room. I turned back seeing Nhu looking at me.

"Baby come .." said Nhu , calling Nuna over as she ran to Nhu , holding his hand. The both of them walked over to me.

"Daddy .. Papa .." said Nuna as Nhu then carried her in his arm. He looked at me , interlocking his fingers with mine as we slowly walked out of the living room.

"What do you mean he's here ?" I heard Phaâw's voice.

"Our son ... Zee .. he is here .." said Mae as me and Nhu walked to the front making Phaâw turned his head towards us , freezing. Mae slowly turned around as I held Nhu's hand tightly , looking at the both of them.

"Zee .." said Phaâw as he look at me. I look at him as he then turned to look at Nhu.

- later -

"It's been a while .." said Phaâw as I nod slowly.

"So .. you both are .." he said looking at me and Nhu. I then grabbed Nhu's hand , holding it tightly.

"We are married." I said with no hesitation.

"We got married the day after we left." I said as he look at me.

"Is that so .." he said softly making me look at Nhu.

"Then .. that little girl ... is .."

"Our daughter." I said as he stiffened up.

"Our daughter ... Nuna .." I continued as I look at him , feeling that he was still disappointed.

"I know you're still disappointed with what I did. I apologize for not being able to be the son you wanted." I said , straightforwardly.

"Zee ..." he said as I sigh , getting up making Nhu look up at me.

"We are leaving .." I said as I look at Nhu.

"Let's go .." I said as I pulled my hand out for Nhu. Nhu placed my his hand on mine as he got up.

"Honey .." said Mae as she walked in with Nuna who was asleep in her arms. I walked over to her.

"Mae , me and Nhu are going to take our leave now na." I said , taking Nuna from her. Nuna hugged me tightly , leaning her head on my shoulder as she slept as Nhu came beside me.

"Nhu .." said Mae as Nhu held her hand.

"Let's go .." I said as I walked past Mae with Nhu following behind me. All of a sudden , Nhu stopped his track making me frown , turning to him.

"Khun Mae , Khun Phaâw , this Saturday is Nuna's birthday party ... it'll be great if you both come and celebrate it with us .." said Nhu before walking back to me. He look at me , smiling softly making me nod. He then held my hand as we all walked out of the house.

I placed Nuna gently on her car seat , buckling her up as I caressed her head before closing the door. I got into the driver seat , closing the door as I sigh. Soon I felt a hand on my nape making me turn to Nhu.

"You did great baby .." he said softly yet lovingly making me smile , grabbing his hand to give it a kiss.

"I love you .." I said making him smile.

"I love you more , Hia .." he replied.