22

Nunew's POV.

I sigh , hugging my knees as I look out to the garden view I have in front of my house. I breathe in the fresh air , sighing happily with my eyes close.

"You look like you need some company." I sigh , hearing that familiar voice.

"No thank you , I'd rather be alone." I answered.

"Even if you don't need one , I'd still like to accompany you." Said P'Zee as he sat next me making me roll my eyes , moving away , leaving a huge gap in between us.

"Great , you just ruined my peace." I said making him chuckle.

"You welcome .." he said making me glare at him. Soon silence filled the air. I slowly turned my head glancing at P'Zee who was busy looking at the view. He then turned to me , chuckling.

"I know I am handsome , you don't have to stare at me .." he said , turning away.

"Why are you here ?" I asked softly making him turn to me.

"Because I want to prove to you that I am in love with you." He answered.

"But you're getting married in one and a half month .. what about Khun Janis. How would she feel if she found out that you're in love with me ?" I asked.

"Then let it be. I am going to cancel the wedding .. and I'll be with you." He answered making me frown.

"I know ... what I am doing is risky .. because I'll end up hurting so many people .." He continued.

"However .. I don't mind to take that risk.." he said , turning to me.

"Why are you taking the risk for me ?" I asked.

"Because I am in love with you, Nhu." He answered with no hesitation.

"I am no longer afraid to take the risk because I know for sure this is what I want. What I want is you. I want to be with you." He said.

"I'll cancel the wedding just to be with you and that's my decision." He said as silent then filled the air again. I sigh , clutching my fist.

"Why are you taking the risk for me when I don't mean a thing to you ?" I asked before getting up , walking away. I stopped my tracks , breathing in and out before walk in the house.

- later night -

I walked into the room after a nice shower , seeing P'Zee on the bed , reading a book. He look up to his book as I glare at him. I walked to my side of the bed. I finished drying my hair , placing my towel aside as I then fixed my pillow. I then placed my boaster in the middle of the bed to make sure that there was a space in between me and Zee. He look at me , smiling innocently as I glare at him.

"What are you looking at huh ? Want me to poke your eyes ?" I asked.

"Let me look at one more time before you do so .." he flirting, smiling innocently making me roll my eyes.

"Jerk." I muttered before laying down with my back facing him. I turned off my lamp at my side , sighing in frustration.

"Goodnight .." he said as I ignored him , earning a chuckle from him. He turned off the light on his side as I felt him laying down. I turned around , laying on my other side. I soon realized he was lying down , facing me. I glared at him before turning my back on him. I sigh before hugging my teddy bear , drifting to sleep.

- 2 hours later -

I frown hearing whimpers coming from my side. The bed shook a little making me open my eyes slightly. I turned around to see P'Zee , sweating and shaking. I sat up frowning in confusion , realizing he was having a bad dream.

"P'Zee .. P'Zee !" I called out and soon thunder struck loudly making him open his eyes , sitting up as he hugged me in fear. I sat there shock as P'Zee held me tightly as he shook. Another thunder roar making him tightened his grip. I soon realized he must be scared of the thunder. I slowly hugged him back , rubbing his back to calm him down.

"It's okay .. I got you .. I got you .." I said softly , frowning.

- later -

"Here .." I said , handing him a cup of water. He drank up , sighing before leaning his back against the headboard of my bed.

"How are you feeling ?" I asked.

"A lil better I guess .." he answered making me nod as he continued drinking his water.

"Have you always been afraid of the .. thunder ?" I asked as he placed the empty cup on the nightstand , sitting up before nodding.

"I've been afraid of it for as long as I can remember .." he said.

"Do you know what caused it ?" I asked.

"It's a lil embarrassing to say .." he said , looking down , chuckling to himself.

"When I was young , way before I met you .. I was cycling home and it was raining so heavily that it became hard to cycle. All of a sudden , lightning struck at one of the trees beside me , causing me to fly off my bike .. I broke my arm because of the accident .. I guess from there onwards I always had a fear of thunder , lightning or even rain .." he said.

"I know .. it's embarrassing .." he said making me shake my head.

"Is that how you got that scar on your arm ?" I asked making him look down to his right arm. He then nod slowly.

"If it happened before you met me , you've must be having this type of reactions everytime there's a storm .." I said and soon remembered the latest one which was day I came over to P'Zee's house for the first time to discuss the theme.

"That day .. the first time I came to your house ... there was a storm the night before ... you fell sick .. because of that ?" I said making him nod.

"How come I didn't know this .." I said making him smile slightly.

"That's because .. I didn't want you to see the weak side of me .." he answered making me look at him.

"Usually on days like this  , I would turn on music to cover up the sound of the rain .. and on times where it rains all of a sudden , I'll just try to calm down by myself .. even though it gets hard .." He said as I sigh. I look out the window before getting up making P'Zee watch my actions . I grabbed the curtains, closing it. I then walked over to my speaker on my study table , turning on some music to block out the sound of the rain. I placed my phone aside , turning back to P'Zee who looked stunned by my actions.

"How are you feeling now ? Better ? .." I asked making him nod , smiling softly. I walked over to my side of the bed , sitting beside him as I fold my arms. I then turned my head towards him as he did the same. I smile slightly before looking away as my cheeks turned red slightly.