Chapter Three

One week later

Have you ever had a secret that you don't want to tell people and afraid that they will hate you for it and then everybody......you know what I guess you already know what I am talking  about so I don't need to say it.

The way I am feeling is just something I can't even explain and the fact I can't figure out what I am and that is being bisexual, gay or straight......

I like women but I just don't feel that much attracted to them and for men well it is just between do I like them and see them cute or I don't at all?

"You know we should set you up with someone." Jonathan said.

"Why?" I asked while pouring cereal into my bowl and the milk after that as well too.

"I know you want to go back to the dating world so why not try again?" He asked.

I only dated this girl for two years while still figuring myself out because I don't know what I am.

We broke up on good terms and it was for a good reason that I will explain later but couple months later in New York before transferring back to California, I hooked up with a guy at a club.

I never got his name or remembered what he looked like because both of us were drunk as fuck at the same time, but it was just a one-night stand so it is not like we will ever see each other again.

Also, the weird thing that the sex felt really good and the kiss I had with him was really passionate yet little bit sloppy despite the fact we were both drunk.

"I don't really feel dating again at this moment so maybe next time." I said.

"Okay." He said.

I don't know how I am going to tell my family and friends that I am bisexual and it is killing me deep inside because I hate imagining hearing their reactions when I tell them.

"Are you ever going to move out of this house?" I asked.

"I am probably in a few months but how about you?"

"Yeah I might after I am done with college."

"Do you ever regret taking an fifth year of college?"

"Sometimes I do and sometimes I don't but I don't really care as long I graduate."

"Well that's good."

*********

4:17 pm

"Damn my legs hurt so bad after that run." Adrian said before laying down on the grass.

"It was only like two miles and you are acting like we ran for thirty miles." Tremaine said.

"Felt like it though." He said.

I chuckled at his comment and opened my water bottle then drank some of it.

"Are you guys up for a party tomorrow night?" Tremaine asked.

"I got nothing to do tomorrow so yeah sure." I said.

"Cool how about you Adrian?"

"Yeah sure I got no plans tomorrow so it is what is."

"Damn she really broke your heart that bad huh but you got to move on man."

"I can't Tre I just can't ."

This is what I means when I say relationships end in a bad or good way like sometimes the ending you want is just never will happen.

Am I wishing for people's relationships that I know to go bad? No I am not because they are truly happy and in love with their partner. Even though you can't expect it to last that long.

**************

"Hey do you need help?"

I looked up from the ground to see an tall dark black hair male with olive tanned skin and his face looks chiseled while his body is little bit muscular.

Also why does he looks so damn familiar like I have seen him twice before.

I didn't realized I was still staring at him until he said something.

"Are you going to say something or just going to keep staring at me?" He asked in a cold tone.

"Sorry um my car tires got flatten and I been trying to fix it." I said.

He looked at the car and kneeled down to where I was.

I could smell the fragrance that he was wearing and it was really intoxicating but smells really good.

"Do you have an extra tires?"

"No just only one."

He mumbled something and then took his phone out of his pocket to call someone then hanged up after that.

He got up from the ground and I did the same as well too.

"My uncle will be here any minute to fix your car so what's your name?"

"Justin yours?" I asked.

"My name is Zeiden and nice to meet you Justin." Zeiden said.

His vice is really smooth and deep but soft as the same time......

"Nice to meet you too." I said.

"Your face looks familiar like I have met you before."

I chuckled. "I don't think we have."

"Interesting but crazy." He said with a laugh.

"Do you go to school here?"

"Yeah I just transferred here from Clemson but going to attend classes next week."

Is he is the one that is joining the soccer team next week?"

"What sport do you play?"

"Soccer what about you Justin?"

"I play soccer as well."

"That is cool and maybe I will see you around practice."

"What are you talking about?"

"I am joining the soccer team and also I have seen you played before against my old team last year but I was injured at that time and you were really good.

"Thanks."