Chapter Forty-Three

"Pretend that I am your dad and just say whatever you want to say to him." Madison said.

"Okay." I said.

As soon I opened my mouth to talk, Madison laughed and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"This is not going to work because you need to be more confident and not afraid to talk to him about this." She stated.

"Yeah you are right." I says.

I took a few couple deep breaths and relaxed my mind before talking.

"Dad I have been keeping a huge secret and I know you probably know what it is but yes I like both genders.....I have been questioning my sexuality ever since I was a teen and now I know who I am so if you  can't accept the fact that I am bisexual then-"

The ringing of my phone  cuts me off and I looked at the contact number then declined it.

"Who was that?" Madison questioned.

"It was my dad but I rather just talk to him face to face then on the phone." I told her and she nodded.

"When are you going to talk to him?" She asks.

"Maybe on Sunday or next week if I don't change my mind that fucking quick."

***************

Sunday

I was sitting in a diner waiting for my dad to come so I can tell him everything and now my stomach is feeling very  queasy because of this.

I saw Zeiden walking inside with Kai and they sat like in a booth  three feet away from me.

Zeiden got up from the booth and walked towards me and gave a kiss on the forehead.

"Hey just know whatever your dad say, I will always still want to be with you and nothing or anyone can stop that." Zeiden told me and I smiled.

"Yeah I still want to be with you even in the future as well." I replied.

*********

Four minutes later, Dad finally came and sat next to me when he saw where I was sitting at.

"Hi Dad." I said.

"Hi son." Dad says.

The waiter  came to our table and asked for our orders which we did then he left.

"So Dad." I cleared my throat and looked at him. 

I can't believe I am doing this and part of me just want me to leave and never come back but the other part of me don't want to at all.

"Dad I don't want you to say anything but just listen what I am about to say." I told dad.

He nodded. "Okay."

I took a deep breath before opening my mouth to speak. "Dad I have been keeping a huge secret and I know you probably know what it is but yes I like both genders.....I have been questioning my sexuality ever since I was a teen and now I know who I am so if you  can't accept the fact that I am bisexual then I know what kind of person you are."

He didn't say anything but let me keep talking.

"I really like Zeiden who is the guy that I am dating and I don't want to break up with him if you ask me to choose between him and my parents...Dad it is my life and my choice to be whoever I want to be with so accept it please because I still want you in my life but...." I trailed off.

I didn't say anything but sat in silence because I felt there was nothing else to say anymore.

Dad sighed. "Justin I know I always have said that I accept you to have a wife and kids in the future, but I could see it in your eyes that you didn't want a wife and probably something else...... Yeah, I was shocked that I found out that you were bisexual and was a little bit angry that you kept it a secret until I realized the reason on why it was a secret."

"I found your journal in your room and to be honest you really need to find a very good hiding spot if you don't want people to find it that easy." He said.

So he read the journal and I am not even mad because I know eventually that might happen.

"Dad.."

"Look I have no problem with you liking both genders Justin and if you think I am going to disown you for your sexuality then you are wrong because you will still be my son no matter what you are."

"Really?"

"Yes Justin." Dad said.

A smile appeared on my face and was happy that he accepted me for who I am.

"I will be right back." I said as I got out of my seat before walking to where Zeiden was sitting at.

But I couldn't find him and it was only Kai who is on his phone right now.

"Hey where is Zeiden?" I asked as he looked up from his phone.

"He went to the restroom like three minutes ago." Kai said.

"Okay."

A few seconds later, I can see him walking back to his table and Zeiden smiled when he saw me.

"Hey babe how was the talk with your dad?" Zeiden questioned.

"It went great and you wouldn't mind meeting him right now?"

"No I wouldn't mind at all."

I smiled. "Okay then."

I grabbed his hand and both of them walked to the table where I was sitting with my dad.

"Dad..." I took a deep breath. "This is my boyfriend Zeiden." I spoke.

"Nice to meet you sir." Zeiden said.

"It is nice to meet the guy that is dating my son." Dad said.

The End