Chapter Twelve

Zeiden walked back into the room looking frustrated and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"My boss really needs me at the mechanic shop since he said it is an emergency so maybe tomorrow we hang out." Zeiden said.

"Yeah maybe." I said.

He looked at me with a smile on his face which made me smiled back for no reason at all.

"You got any plans tomorrow?" He questioned.

"Not that I know of why?" I asked.

Zeiden was about to say something until there was a knock on the door so he walked over there to look at the peephole and then opened the door.

There was two high school kids standing front of the door and also should they still be at school or unless they were let out early.

I couldn't see their faces because Zeiden was front of them and I was behind the door.

"How may I help you two?" Zeiden asked.

"Hello sir, we are raising money for our school and was wondering if you want some of these finest chocolate candies." One of them said.

To be honestly one of the voices sound really familiar like it really does.

"What school do y'all go to?" Zeiden questioned, probably not believing them.

"Ramón C. Cortines School of Visual and Performing Arts." I heard another voice said.

The school sounds so familiar like I know that Marcus goes to that school.

"Okay well I will buy two of them." Zeiden said.

A few seconds later he closed the door and was eating an chocolate bar.

"Want some?" He asked while pointing an chocolate bar.

"Nah I am on a diet." I lied.

He looked at me for a quick minute and then threw an unopened chocolate bar at me. "Justin you are not fooling me."

I chuckled. "Who said I was?"

"You know you were." He said with a smirk on his face.

Again the sexual tension between us is fucking crazy and really confusing as hell.