Chapter Thirty Four

"I don't really want anything to ruin our relationship and honestly I just want everything to be normal." I said.

"Me too but like at some point just know there will be a lot of drama involved and besides I kinda want to have this relationship not in private anymore." Zeiden said.

"Why?" I asked.

"If we keep it a secret for a very long time, many people will find out and I just rather tell people that we are together because I am not scared of that shit."

"I get it but I just don't want to imagine the reaction of my parent's face if I ever introduce you to them."

"You are scared I fucking get it but the thing is that you got to tell them before someone does and it is not going to be pretty." He said.

Zeiden is right but on the other hand I am just not ready to tell them yet.....

"Yeah you are right." I said.

"Also do you really want to still be friends with Adrian?"

I sighed deeply. "Not really and I think we are better at not being friends anymore."

"Okay just one question did you like that kiss?"  Zeiden questioned.

I rolled my eyes at him. "No I didn't."

"I should had punched him when I had the chance."  Zeiden said and I laughed at his comment.

"You can stay for the whole night if you want" He says.

"Okay sure." I said with a smile on my face.

**********

7:34 pm

We were sitting on the couch eating fast food and watching a movie until my phone rang.

I decided to ignore it and it kept ringing so I turned it off.

"I was wondering if you want to move with me?" Zeiden asked.

I know we have been dating for almost two months now but I feel like it is too early to move in with your partner.

"Isn't too early to do that?" I questioned.

"Yeah probably is but we can wait for the right time for that to happen." Zeiden said.

"Yeah hopefully." I spoke.