Chapter Thirty Nine

"Hey whose house is this?" Zeiden asked.

"My cousin's house, I just need to talk to him and I need you to stay here in the car for me.." I said.

"How many cousins do you have?" Zeiden questions.

"I don't have a lot if that you want to know." I stated as I got out of the car.

I walked up to the front door and was about to press the doorbell until the door opened and a dark haired girl who looks like to be Marcus's age appeared at the door.

"I hope I see you tomorrow at school Marcus." The girl said as she waved and smiled at him.

"Yeah same." Marcus said with a smile on his face.

The girl walked past me and I looked at Marcus who also looked at me.

"So who was that girl?" I asked.

"She is just someone from school and just came to study that's all man." Marcus said.

"What were you guys studying?"

"That is actually none of your business and besides I don't like being in a high school relationship." He said.

"Didn't you date someone?"

He rolled his eyes." That is in the past but anyway my mom needs me for something."

"Is Aunt Maria even here?"

"I forgot that she won't be back until ten but anyway why are you here?"

"So you are home alone and ha-"

"Woah woah I am still a virgin and there is nothing wrong studying with a girl while being home alone. Also my mom knows about her and honestly I know that my mom can trust me." He said.

There is no way Aunt Maria trust him but she could even if she wanted to......

"She actually trust you?"

"Okay maybe not a lot since the last time I got in trouble for throwing a party when she was out of town and Jefferson was out doing errands."

" How did she know about you throwing a party?"

Marcus sighed. "She came home than I expected.

"Wow." I chuckled. "So Marcus we need to talk."

He nodded. "Look man we are sorry that we leaked it to the whole family."

"Marcus I forgive you and Paulo but I can't forgive you guys for leaking it."

"Yeah I know."

"I just need to find a way to talk to my Dad about this."

Marcus was thinking for a few minutes until he gasped acting like he got a lightbulb on his head.

"I got it and it is going to involve a few people and maybe a fake event."

"Like who?"