Chapter Thirty-Six

It been two weeks and I have been ignoring calls and messages from my parents and brothers. The others knows that I needed some time from things away so they didn't text me that much.

I honestly don't know how I am going to face them and tell them everything but it is going to take a while to do that.

I wish none of this happened and that I should had done something to prevent it from happening but it was too late and now I am trying to find a way on how to fix it.

I heard the front door being opened and I looked up from my laptop to see Zeiden walking inside and he was holding Chinese food.

"Hey are you hungry?" Zeiden asked.

"I could eat." I said

He hands me the food and sat next to me while eating his lo mein.

"So what are you doing?" He asked.

"I was just reading my emails." I said.

"And?" He questioned.

I chuckled. "What do you want to know?"

"Did you get the job or not?"

"Yeah I got the job." I said with a smile.

"I knew you would get it Justin."

"Yeah thanks."

As I was eating my food and watching a movie on my laptop, Zeiden kept looking back at his phone texting someone before going back to eat his food.

"So are you ever going to talk to them?" He asked.

"I sighed. "It is hard to face them especially my dad because all in his life he wants me to marry a woman and have kids so how am I explain everything to him about me being bisexual?"

"Yeah I get it is hard for a parent to accept and understand things but you kn-"

The sound of his phone interrupted the conversation and Zeiden walked away from the couch to answer the call.

Couple minutes later he came back and sat back on the couch acting like nothing happened.

"So who was calling you?" I questions.

"It was my mom. " He said but quickly.

"Okay." I said.

"So what are you going to do?"

"I could try to talk to my mom and I can since she probably understands me more or talk to some else who is not even blood related to me but feels like a grandfather than my biological grandfather from my dad's side who I never met in my life."

"Really?"

"Yeah?"

"Wow."

I think I should talk to Frederick about this and besides he probably wouldn't care if I am bisexual so I guess I will talk to him tomorrow.