Chapter Twenty-One

December 22nd, 2014

"Playing card games with Cole and wasting my money is something I just regret doing." Jonathan said.

"And why is that Jonathan?" Cole asked.

"You cheat a lot in games man." Jonathan spoke.

"I don't cheat and besides you suck at this game anyway." Cole defended himself.

Jonathan grabbed all of the cards that were on the table and then stacked them up.

"I want a rematch." He said.

Cole shrugged and took a sip of his drink. "Alright buddy but if you lose again just know you are a sore loser."

I laughed and Jonathan rolled his eyes. " Hey Justin how did that date go with Harmony?"

The first date with Zeiden went well and it was a great experience though.

"It was good." I said.

"Who is Harmony?" Gabriella asked as she looked up from her phone.

"Justin told me you sets him up with your friend." Jonathan said.

"Hold up you sets him up with your friend but when I asked for one of their number back in high school, you said no." Cole said.

Gabriella rolled her eyes. "Cole there is a lot of reasons for that and two I don't even have a friend named Harmony."

"Wait so you don't remember that girl from elementary school, but she moved to Australia in second grade?" I asked hoping she catch on to the lie.

Thank God none of us went to the same elementary school where we were little.

"Oh yeah she told me that the date went well last week." She said.

"I thought you said y-"

Gabriella cuts Jonathan off. "I just forgot that's all." She said with a fake smile.

A message popped up on my phone screen and I clicked on it.

Gabriella: You owe me.

Me: Yeah I know.

Gabriella: So I am guessing the date with Zeiden went great last week.

Me: Yeah it did and I thought you knew?

Gabriella: He did tell me all about it but I also wanted to hear it from you as well.

Me: Okay :)

"So you are dating again?" Cole asked.

"Yeah I guess but I am taking it slow even though it been like one date." I said.

"That is great." Cole said.

************

5:12 pm

I grabbed my notebook that was hidden in the drawer and started to write things in it.

I wrote about my feelings for Zeiden and everything that happened to me this month.

My life been crazy this year but there is a lot of good memories I can think of in my right now.

There was a knock on my door so I quickly put the notebook away and got up from the bed to open the door.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I need you to take me to Marcus's house." Paulo said.

"Why can't Jonathan take you?" I questioned.

"He is out with his girlfriend." He said.

"Okay I will be there." I said.

*************

As I parked in the driveway, I could see my little cousins Marcus and Maryann playing with NERF guns.

Paulo got out of the car and I did the same thing as well.

"Damn you guys started without me." Paulo groaned.

"Relax dude you can still join in." Marcus said as he hands my brother one.

"Oh hey Justin how are you doing?" Maryann asked.

"I am doing fine thanks for asking." I spoke.

What I didn't noticed is that three of them were smirking and was plotting something.

"Hey Justin." Marcus said.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Run!" Marcus yelled.

My cousins and my brother pointed their NERF guns at me then started shooting which made me to run as fast I can from them.