Chapter Eleven

2:33 am

"Thanks for coming with me to the concert." Zeiden said.

"No problem and the concert was great though." I spoke.

We went to an rock and roll concert and the vibe including the music there was great even though I barely listen to rock music.

Now we were inside Zeiden's apartment just hanging out that's all.

"Hey you can stay for the night if you want." He asked.

"I don't feel driving home at this time so I wouldn't mind sleeping here."

"Yeah I know you wouldn't." He chuckled and I was confused about what he was talking about.

"Huh?"

"Nothing never mind anyway I will get you a blanket so you could sleep on the couch."

"Okay."

As soon he left to go to the another room, I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and made an call hoping they would pick up knowing it is almost three in the morning.

"Justin do you know what time is it?"

"Yeah I know Gabriella but I need to ask  you something."

I could hear some groaning coming from the other side of the call.

Then heard her talking to an male who I know is her boyfriend.

"Sorry about that, what do you want?"

"Ok so I am at someone's apartment and-"

"Wait you went on a date or hooked up with someone?

If I dd hooked up with someone, I wouldn't have told you and probably would leave his or her house anyway.

"No I didn't Gabriella, it just I feel like they are flirting with me and I could sense it but it might be a joke."

"You can tell they are flirting with you but it feels like a joke to you?"

"Yeah, because they pretends they weren't flirting after doing it."

"Are you flirting back with them?"

"Sometimes I guess but like I don't know."

"Justin, most guys are clueless when it comes to knowing that someone is flirting with them in  a romantic way and most girls are like that but you know what I mean."

I chuckled. "I am not fucking clueless Gabriella."

"Yes you are and also one thing when you said "they", what gender are you talking about?"

"Huh?"

"All I am saying Justin is that you would never have a problem about that with girls so is it a guy?"

"No, it is not Gabby, I promise you that okay." I stated quickly in a nervous tone.

Zeiden walked back to the living room with a blanket and pillow and then put them on the couch.

"Who are you talking to at two in the morning?" Zeiden asked.

I was about to say something but Gabriella cuts me off which made forget that I was still talking to her on the phone.

"Wait is that Zeiden's voice I hear?"  She asks.

"Know what Gabriella I will call you back." I said quickly before hanging up the phone.

Zeiden was laughing and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What were you talking to Gabriella about?" Zeiden asked.

He always looks good shirtless and I need to get that image out of my fucking head.

"Just some cousin stuffs." I said.

"At two in the morning that's crazy because she barely answer my calls at that time" He said.

"Why do you think that?" I asked.

"Because she is an model and doing photoshoots including commercials can go on until the midnight."

"Oh yeah I forget that she is one."

"You guys are friends right?" I asked.

"Yeah we are." Zeiden said.

"So you tell her things right?"

"Yeah just some things why?"

We stayed silent for an minute until he laughed.

"Oh you think I told her about the one night stand that we had back in New York few years ago , please I don't tell my friends about my sex life ." He said.

"I feel like she is going to know eventually."

"She probably might and I wouldn't mind if she set us up together."

"You really not serious are you?"

Zeiden shrugged. "I could be or could not."

**************
11 am

I woke up to see Zeiden leaning on my shoulder sleeping and I checked to see that we were on the couch watching an movie around three in the morning, I guess since we couldn't sleep.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time which made me got up from the couch and Zeiden woke up.

"Damn man I am trying to sleep." Zeiden said.

"It is eleven in the morning and we got class." I said.

He got up and then stretched before looking at me.

"We could skip our classes today and have some fun." He said.

"What kind of fun?" I asked.

He walked closer to me and then smirked. " If I could think of something you dirty motherfucker."

Zeiden's phone rang and he went to answer the call.

The way he walked closer to me and the smirk was something but honestly I am feeling something that I can't even fucking explain.