Chapter Forty

After an hour of talking to Marcus, I left his house and found Zeiden sleeping in my car as I got in the driver's seat.

I gently nudged him and he stirred, so I let him sleep.

As I left the driveway, I grabbed my phone and called someone before putting it on speaker.

"Hello?" Jonathan's voice was heard on the phone.

I took a deep breath before saying something. "Hey man I know you found out that I am bisexual and brothers don't keep secrets from each other but I-"

Jonathan cuts me off. " Justin, I forgive you for keeping it a secret. You had every right to be afraid to tell people. Also, I didn't believe that Harmony was a real person."

"Did you really?" I asked.

"Maybe a little but just know that I always will supports you no matter what."

"I like to hear that."

"So when am I going to meet this guy?"

I looked over at Zeiden who was engrossed in his phone. I wondered when he had woken up.

"You will meet him soon Jonathan." I says.

"I can't wait to meet the person who decided to date my ugly brother," Jonathan said jokingly.

I playfully rolled my eyes and chuckled. "I am not ugly man that is all you."

"Whatever you say man." He said while laughing through the phone.

"I got to go but I will talk to you later." I stated.

"Yeah we can talk later." He said before hanging up.

"You really have a great relationship with your brother." Zeiden said as he looked up from his phone.

"Yeah we do even be annoying sometimes but when did you wake up?"

"A few minutes ago when you were on the speaker with your brother."

"Oh okay."

"So we are going now because this is not the way to your parents' house?"

Damn I forgot all about that....

"I was thinking we should grab something to eat before going there."

"Okay."

*********

"How do you think you are going to feel when you talk to your parents?" Zeiden asked.

Zeiden and I were at a burger joint talking and eating an burger and fries.

"Probably nervous and scared." I stated.

"Yeah I get it but don't worry I will be right at your side." He said.

I smiled and took a sip of my drink. "Thanks but I just want my parents accept me and not see me as a disappointment because I am not straight."

"Do you think they might force you to end your relationship with me?" He asked.

I hope not because I really wants to be with Zeiden forever.

"I don't think so but if they do then maybe we could date in secret."

"The last time that happened, it got leaked."

I chuckled. "Oh yeah it did but I am still want to keep dating you no matter what they say."

A/N:Three chapters left and this book will be completed :)