Twenty Three

December 31st, 2014

10:54 pm

Drinking another glass of champagne gets me in the mood for some reason and I am just casually waiting for 2015 to come in two hours from now.

Gabriella decided to throw a party in her penthouse and you could guess how many people she invited because it is a lot even though there are people I don't know but she knows them from work.

Sometimes I wonder what 2015 going to bring me because I feel like a lot of drama is going to happen in that year which I don't want at all.

On the other hand, I could see some good things happening in 2015 as well too like Sammy getting married which is happening in April, and whatever good that might happen.

"Why are you looking so sad on New Year's Eve?" A familiar voice said.

As I turned around, my eyes were caught by Zeiden in his stunning gold and black outfit which perfectly suited the theme of the party. It was a sight to behold, and I couldn't help but feel impressed by his style and attention to detail.

Also noticed that he cuts his hair short and dyed it blonde which kind of made him really hot though.

"Justin are you done staring?" Zeiden asked, making me snaps out of my thoughts.

"What are you doing here because I thought you were coming back in January?" I asked.

"I took a flight to here early and I missed you." He said.

"I missed you too." I said with a smile.

"I want to give you something, but we should go somewhere private." Zeiden said.

"Ok where?" I asked.

He didn't say anything but grabbed my hand which sent a lot of butterflies in my stomach and then led me to a empty room.

How many rooms does Gabriella have in this penthouse because it feels like eleven or twelve even though that is a normal thing anyway.

Zeiden pulled out a box and opened it for me to see which was a silver Rolex watch.

"You shouldn't have Zeiden." I spoke.

"I just wanted to give you something because you are really special to me and besides you know how hard to find what you like but eventually thank God your cousin helped me." He said.

"Doesn't matter what you get me just know I will still like it." I spoke.

"Even when it is trash?"

"Well it depends on if you wants the honest answer or the lie."

He laughed and then walked closer to me.

His scent was really intoxicating that making me want to pretend that it is just both of us alone and could feel his lips touching mine as he leaned to me.

The next thing I know we were kissing, and I could feel the spark around us.

Couple minutes later, he broke apart from the kiss and grinned.

"Happy New Years baby." Zeiden said.

"Happy New Years and wait I didn't get you a present." I state.

"Don't worry about it and besides the present I want is just only you Justin."

Damn Zeiden always makes me feel like a certain type of way and I love it.