Chapter Seven

September 23rd, 2014

The Student Center

"He is really photogenic and his instagram posts are so well organized." Nyla said.

"Yeah, it really is." I said.

"Can you guys stop stalking his account." Adrian complained.

"I almost forgot you were still here." Nyla said.

Adrian rolled his eyes at her and then continued playing pool with Tremaine.

"Do you always get this frustrated when someone talks about you know who?" I asked.

"I do not alright." He spoke.

In the corner of my eyes, I could see Zeiden entering the student center while his eyes were glued on his phone until he looked up and saw me staring at him then smiled before making his way here.

"What's up Justin." Zeiden said.

"None much how about you?"

"Stressful because I had to take like three tests today and it was tiring."

"Yeah, I can relate to it and oh these are my friends."

"Yeah I have met Tremaine and Nyla before in one of my classes, but they are kind of chill unlike that one person you hang out with."

"You know he is right behind you?" Tremaine said.

"Yeah I know but you know that blonde guy is really fucking annoying." Zeiden said.

"I heard that." Adrian said.

"Yeah I really don't give a shit." Zeiden said and I laughed.

Adrian glared at me and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Anyway Justin can I borrow your phone for a second?"

"Yeah sure why?" I handed him my phone and he started to do whatever on there.

"Just putting my phone number in your contacts because I just realized that I never gave it to you and also followed you on instagram." He said.

"Okay."

After he did that, he hands me my phone back and I put it back in my jacket.

"You know Justin we should hang out more often."

I was about to say something but Adrian cuts me off.

"No you are not going to hang out with him." Adrian said.

"Since when  do you control everything that Justin do?" Nyla asked.

"Yeah she is right like it is just so fucking weird and two I didn't know you were his boyfriend." Zeiden said.

Adrian scoffed. "I am not his boyfriend and besides he is straight, also he doesn't need to  hang out with you."

"How about we ask Justin then." Zeiden said and everybody looked at me which was getting on my nerves.

"Adrian I don't really need people to control everything that I do and also Zeiden sure we need to hang out more often though."

Zeiden looked at Adrian and smirked at him while Adrian rolled his eyes.

**********

3:17 pm

"Why do Adrian hate you so much?" I questioned.

Zeiden shrugs and drank half of his water bottle. " I have no clue honestly but he probably likes you."

We were in the locker room after a long and harsh soccer practice because Coach wants us to be sharp and more prepared for the next game instead of trying to make the same mistakes, we did last week against Utah.

I chuckled. " Adrian likes me wow that is so funny but I am straight and he is too but I don't like him like that."

"If you were straight, you wouldn't have had sex with a men two years ago just saying though and besides you looked like you are still figuring out what your sexuality is which I understand because it is really hard to come out." He spoke.

"Ssh don't say that out loud I don't want anyone to hear about that but yeah I am still figuring out what I am." I speaks.

Thank God no one is in the locker room expect us two because I don't really want anyone to hear about what we are talking about and then a lot of chaos happens which I don't want at all though.

Some people are very harsh when rumors get spreaded about the place and that is why I can't tell anyone about my problems with my sexuality because you will never know who you could actually trust in this world. 

"I get it, it took me like my second year of high school to figure out myself and here I am liking the same gender as me."

So, he likes guys wow and I thought he likes girls or both genders.

"So you are happily proud about who you are even though some people are going to assume that you are straight." 

"Yeah it is annoying and funny because I love messing with them when they think that."

I chuckled. "That is crazy." 

"Yeah it is."