Chapter Thirty

I quietly opened the door to the art room in my cousin's house since I knew he was there.

I know Marcus didn't hear me come in because he was deeply focused on his painting while taking a small break since I could see a blue gatorade in his hand as he took a sip from it.

The smell of paint roamed through the room as I walked behind him and observed what he was doing.

He was painting a picture of a woman and a man in a garden holding hands.

Even though he is not done yet, but the art looks so realistic and the way it pops out.

"You know I can feel you staring at me and who let you in?" Marcus says.

"Your butler let me in and we need to talk." I stated.

He sets his paintbrush down on the table before turning around to look at me. "What is it?"

I know there is a  hidden camera in this room  so if I try to put my hands on him or say something threatening then it is going to backfire on me and other than that I am not scared of Marcus.

"A little birdie told me that you know something." I says.

"And what do I know exactly?"

"What were you doing at the mall last week?"

"I was just buying some stuffs that I need."

"Really that was all you were doing there?"

Marcus nodded and went back to painting.

"You got three seconds to tell me why you took a picture of me with someone at the mall or I will ruin every single arts in this room." I said.

"You wouldn't." Marcus gritted his teeth in anger.

"Oh I will." I said while grabbing an painting of a grandmother and a child from the table behind me. "If you don't tell me Marcus then this art will be destroyed."

"Okay look I was at the mall and saw you with a guy holding hands so I was like this is interesting because I never knew you swing that way." He says.

I swing both way but that we will get back to that later.

"So you take a picture and sent it to my brother?" I asked.

"If I see a gay couple holding hands or kissing, I wouldn't send a picture to people but I was confused about you and asked Paulo if he knows that you are gay which he didn't at all."

I want to say that is understandable but I don't know.

"How many people know and be honest." I stated harshly.

"Only one which is Paulo." Marcus said.

"Are you sure Marcus?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah I am sure."

"Okay so listen to me and you better fucking listen to me because I don't want anyone else to find out about this." I said. He nodded quickly and I kept talking. "You are going to delete that fucking picture and you will never tell anyone what you saw or all of these arts will be destroyed maybe you as well." I said.

"I will." Marcus said while defending himself.

"Good because this is my secret and I want to be the only one to tell them without hearing it from someone else." I says.