Chapter Thirteen

" I haven't seen you all day, where have you been?" Dad asked.

"I was with a friend last night and stayed over at their place." I said while taking an bite of my food.

"Friend huh?" He asks.

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Just a friend nothing else Dad."

"You will never know." He said.

Like that will ever happen and besides all I know you want me to end up being with an girl not a guy so I don't know what your reaction to that when you find out going to be.

"You know Dad is not going to stop until you actually find an girlfriend." Jonathan whispered in my ear.

"Yeah I know and besides I am just waiting for the right girl that's all." I whispered back.

Or the right guy but who knows......

"I highly doubt it but besides I wonder what he would do if you were gay or bisexual?"

I chuckled. " His reaction probably would be worse I think but I am straight that is all I am."

******************

It was three in the morning and I couldn't sleep for some fucking reason so I grabbed my phone from my desk and ended up calling someone hoping they will pick up which they did by the fourth ring.

"What do you want Justin?" Cole asked.

"Actually never mind." I said.

"Hey first of all you ruined my fucking sleep even though I could had ignored the call so tell me what is bothering you right now." He said.

"Wait are you still in California?" I asked.

"Yeah I am still in California so stop changing the subject."

I sighed. " Have you ever had an secret that is huge but afraid to tell anyone because you don't know how they are going to react to it?"

"Justin do you have a secret?"

"Yeah I do but I feel like it is something  I should keep to myself."

"You don't have  to tell if me or anyone if you don't want to alright."

I know he knows these types of things before since he has a friend that is gay and I could trust him, but you just never know.

Another person I could try to tell is Gabriella since she is friends with Zeiden, and I know that she probably suspiciously sense something and the other hand I feel like Zeiden probably tell her things even though he said that he never talks to his friends about his love and sex life.

Honestly, I don't know I could fucking tell and trust them to keep it but it is just so fucking hard.

"Hey Justin are you still on the phone?" Cole asked, making me snapped out of my thoughts.

"Yeah I am just going to call you back later." I said.

"Okay man." He said.

*************

"Where were you yesterday?" Adrian asked.

"I was busy with things and also it is none of your fucking business." I said.

"I get it but it is strange that you and Zeiden weren't at soccer practice yesterday so let me guess you were hanging out with him?" H asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "You need to stop acting like we are in a relationship because we are not and two there is nothing wrong being friends with Zeiden."

"I don't want you around him anymore." He said.

He is not serious like who does he think he is?

I laughed at him for a few minutes and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Adrian you are really funny man but guess what you don't fucking tell me what to do and also I don't care if you hate him for no reason because I am still going to hang out with him." I spoke.