Chapter Sixteen

"I feel like you could be a good dad." I said.

Jonathan and Cole looked at me like I had eight heads, but I rolled my eyes at them.

"Oh really because I can see it but on the other hand I don't." Uncle Julio said.

"You babysat us before well like a lot and you were fine."

"Taking care of your siblings' kids is way more different than taking care of your own baby but we are still talking about it though."

His phone started ringing so he left the living room to answer it.

"Really you could see him as a father?" Cole asked.

"Come on guys you know you could see it too." I stated.

"Well yeah he is like a father figure to me even though I see all of my uncles as that." Cole said.

My phone vibrated and I grab it out of my pocket then unlocked it seeing a message pops up on my screen.

Zeiden: Just landed back from South Carolina, can't wait to hang out with you again.

Me: That's cool and we can hang out tomorrow.

Zeiden: Well, I was supposed to hang out with my friends tomorrow but maybe you should come.

Me: Are you sure?

Zeiden: Yeah, I am sure and I know your cousin wouldn't mind you being there so please just come for me okay?

Damn I almost forgot that Gabrilla and Zeiden are friends but the other things is that I don't want her to connect the dots even though we are just friends.

Me: Okay I will go.

He didn't respond after that because my message was left on read so I am assuming that he fell asleep or doing something very important.

Another text message popped up on my screen so I clicked on it.

Adrian: Hey are you busy tomorrow?

Me: Maybe why?

Adrian: I have two tickets to the Rams versus the Titans game, and everybody is busy so?

Damn I am a fan of the Rams but I promised Zeiden that I would hang out with him.

Man, this shit is so fucking crazy but I didn't reply back to Adrian so I could think about it even though it might be something I would probably regret.

**********

People always wonder on how you could ask for help about relationships and dating but you can't tell them your secret which is loving someone who is the same gender as you.

It is stressful, hard and tired but anyone can make it work without messing it up.

Both of them are my friends so why is it so fucking hard to make a decision because it is so stressful.

"I need your help on something. I said.

"What is it?" Nyla asked.

"Okay so one girl invited me to hang out with her which I accepted but another girl wants me to go to a football game with her."

Mhmm it is crazy but are you in a rel-"

I cuts her off quickly. "No I am not in a relationship with either of them."

"Okay so you are not but all I am going to say is that you already made with the first girl so you have to say no to the other girl."

"What if they ask why?"

"Then explain or give them a white lie."

"Okay thanks Nyla."

"No problem, Justin and also one thing I know you never had girl problems in your entire life before so why are you having problems now?"

Man I need to think of something fucking quickly.

"Well, this girl feels really special to me and I think I like her so I don't want to mess thing up."

"That is cute but you have the other person to deal with and it is stressful."

I chuckled nervously. "Yeah it is."

Wait did I just say I like Zeiden more than a friend and that he is really special to me?