Chapter Thirty Eight

"Do you have a secret job that no one knows about?" I asked.

Yeah I know I changed the subject.

Uncle Julio rolled his eyes. "I don't  and I have a friend who works with the government and can give me some information about things or clear something without anybody knowing if I need anything, also you can't tell anyone this or I will kill you." He said in a serious tone.

"Okay I won't tell anyone." I says.

"Also stop changing the subject so why can't you just tell your mom?" Uncle Julio asked.

"I can tell her but the difference between her and dad is that I know she will understand me more even though I just want my dad to accept me more." I said.

There is more to that but I don't really want to say it and I can sense that uncle Julio knew that I didn't want to say more.

"Okay so you are scared of your dad more than your mom?"

I nodded and he was laughing which made me rolled my eyes at him.

"Okay to be serious I know your dad wants you have kids and a wife in the future but you don't want that and he found out that you like two genders so now he is mad at you and probably might disown you-"

"Wait do you think he is going to disown me?"

"What? No I don't think he is going to do that."

"So what should I do?" I asked.

"Well the thing is you should talk to him but you are scared to do that and the second thing is well probably the same thing as the first part."

I sighed. "Why couldn't I just move to a country that no one knows about and change my name including my whole identity."

"Yeah you can totally do that." He said in a sarcastic tone.

"Look I gotta go so just think about it." Uncle Julio said.

"Okay and did anyone know that you were here?" I asked.

"Nope no one does." He spoke.

*************
6:23 am

"Who was at the door?" Zeiden asked while eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"My uncle and did you know that he was at the door?" I stated.

He didn't say anything but a smirk appeared on his face.

"You did know that he was here!" I exclaimed.

"Okay maybe I did but it was worth it because you really needed to talk to him."

"Yeah you weren't wrong and also did you know what happened to your biological parents?"

"Yeah and all I am going to say I hope both of them are in hell even though one of them are already dead."

I know Uncle Julio only mentioned the mother but what the fuck happened to the dad.

"My birth giver been messing around with a lot of men so my sperm donor can be anyone that is either living in New York or South Carolina." He said.

"Your life is really a mess." I says.

"Yeah it is but I am thankful that I have you, my friends and adopted parents in my life." Zeiden spoke.

I smiled at his words and kissed his cheeks. "You know Zeiden I think I am going to talk to my mom."

"Really?"

"Yeah and probably my dad as well if I can manage to tell him the whole story about this and my sexuality."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

I thought about it for a second and nodded. "Yeah you can come."